Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

There's no excuse for this turning into a stadium w**k thread. :huh:

I'm really not sure how Saints fans expect Morton to have invested in their stadium. Three decades outside the top flight doesn't really pave the way for significant capital investment, does it?

Your forgetting it's the only stadium in this league that has no cover. Add in no concrete ether on the slopes. 2017 not 1972. 

4 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

What is the main stand? What is Somerset Park? What is Palmerston?

Ayr and QOS have cover for away fans mate. Look I respect Morton fans you follow the local team no hate  campaign from me. The away end is a shambles it truly is when it's pissing. The main stand sits 500 not big enough for us. 

22 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Ayr and QOS have cover for away fans mate. Look I respect Morton fans you follow the local team no hate  campaign from me. The away end is a shambles it truly is when it's pissing. The main stand sits 500 not big enough for us. 

Bring some soap with you tonight. The away end offers you a free shower. 

23 minutes ago, Green Teeth said:

Sit in the main stand if it bothers you that much, you fucking melt. It hasn't been full in any of your last 3 visits. Most people that aren't delicate wee flowers will sit behind the goal.

Because most Saints fans think it's not open to the away support but don't let that get in the way of your lack of English you French tart :)

Vital we start on the front foot tonight. Also goes without saying don't give cheap fouls away for Forbes to punish us.

On a slightly related note, O'Ware is only 3/1 to score anytime but Mallan is 5/1 but even bigger is MacKenzie at 14/1 who gets at least 1 chance a game.

Archived