Final Renfrewshire Derby of the season

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C'mon Morton, put St Mirren to the sword tonight.

This could be a monumental week for you.

(Absolutely nothing to do with the fact that it suits Ayr - we are doomed anyway, just help us drag them down to hell with us, we'll grab their legs if you can push their heads)

St Mirren will be fine. Ayr and Rovers are stick-ons for 9th and 10th.

Unless Morton fancy doing the business tonight and giving us 3 points on Saturday.

20 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

No seats, No cover for Away support. A wall as a toilet and a wee caravan as their catering outlet. And all for £18. 

Due to the hospitality of all involved at Cappielow, the WDE is all seated for the comfort of our visiting supporters. There is no need for a roof as it very rarely rains in Greenock, and never on match days!

As for the rest of your moaning. It is all blatant lies. Due to your, constant, drug-induced state, you'll never realise the true palatial settings you're actually watching the match from.

7 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

I knew that Quitongo PCA wouldn't be kept under wraps forever.

Seriously though, has to be that Morgan is fit. :thumsup2

How do you manage to see my posts when you claim to have me on ignore? You really are a thick twat! :lol:

We'll let you off at 1-0 to Morton if div can perma ban tetra and all the people who keep ruining the ignore function by quoting it.

29 minutes ago, GiGi said:

We'll let you off at 1-0 to Morton if div can perma ban tetra and all the people who keep ruining the ignore function by quoting it.

I love how I can still get to you despite your claim to have me on ignore. :lol:

P.S. It seems it also applies to coventry skunk and supertonskunk! :whistle

Archived