LSD for breakfast

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Micro dosing does work. Cut up a tab and had it in about 8 pieces over 2 days. Never really tripped but it alleviated my anxiety (I can suffer quite bad from social anxiety) and I felt very calm and content with myself. I felt my thinking was clear and concise, not letting things like my ego dictate my choices. The wholesome and selfless perspective it can give you is probably the most valuable effect so I can understand micro dosing is ideal for those who don't want the visuals or general madness of gubbing several tabs.

As for spice; a guy on north bridge in Edinburgh asked me for some baccy for a joint at about 7am so I duly obliged. He offered me a bit of his smoke as a thank you. Which despite realising wasn't weed, I accepted out of kindness. Stuck it in a one-skinner and had about 2 draws before pinging it over the edge onto Waverley. It tasted so unnatural, a horrible chemical taste that my brain and body instantly rejected. Spent the journey home on the bus with my head on the seat in front feeling like the bus was elastic and bouncing around me.

It's not everyone's cup of tea, but it's simply the case that (when legal) it was cheaper and easier to get a hold of than any other drug. The same with mephedrone.

As for the comparison between spice and weed, other than the fact they look similar and are both smoked, they could not be more different.

Anxiety and paranoia appear to be common themes running through this thread. Is this a chicken and egg situation? Are anxious and paranoid individuals more likely to experiment with drugs or are these side effects of their use?

Turned up for overtime/a shift after a night testing pharmaceuticals and often found the day went in very quickly.

One of my mates literally used to do that to make money for paying his rent when he was at Uni. Signed up to be a volunteer for clinical trials and used to go up to some place near Edinburgh. Think it was over Penicuik way but forget it's name.

One of my mates literally used to do that to make money for paying his rent when he was at Uni. Signed up to be a volunteer for clinical trials and used to go up to some place near Edinburgh. Think it was over Penicuik way but forget it's name.

Think you are talking about something different from me. My pharmacy was a 59 year old women called Dirty Donna and the dirty part was nothing sexual.

Think you are talking about something different from me. My pharmacy was a 59 year old women called Dirty Donna and the dirty part was nothing sexual.

I know, that's why I said 'literally...' when you obviously meant it in a more recreational sense.

13 hours ago, Angusfifer said:

Anxiety and paranoia appear to be common themes running through this thread. Is this a chicken and egg situation? Are anxious and paranoid individuals more likely to experiment with drugs or are these side effects of their use?

Its an interesting question but no simple answer. I was quite anxious myself growing up and was quite quick to start experimenting with drugs after i turned 18 but don't think there was any direct link to my anxiety levels i just did it for fun. Having said that i found that a good number of people that were anxious or uncomfortable socially on a good number of occasions were the ones who liked to hammer it the most and that didn't seem to be able to want to go out without some sort of substance or other. 

7 minutes ago, Cardinal Richelieu said:

LSD is for pussies. Krokodil is the drug of choice for the discerning thrill-seeker. The fact that it literally rots your flesh to the bone shouldn't put you off. 

There are videos online but they're definitely NSFW. 

Lets go on a holiday to Russia and try it out. 

On 10/04/2017 at 12:05, throbber said:

You still remember stuff clearly enough, acid wouldn't cause you to black out neither would pills or coke. 

You must have taken shite drugs.

Every pill that we got/sold in the late 80s early 90s would make you black out at least half an hour.

Good coke and lots of it can lose you an hour too.

2 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

You must have taken shite drugs.

Every pill that we got/sold in the late 80s early 90s would make you black out at least half an hour.

Good coke and lots of it can lose you an hour too.

I know but i was answering a poster who asked how people remembered certain things that happened if they were out of it on one thing or another and i have some very clear memories when i was completely off it. 

Archived