Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

On 4/12/2017 at 21:54, Gaz said:

Frank Booth, does he still post? He was a complete mentalist.

Did he not get banned as a result of his complete meltdown about your driving test or was it something else after that episode drove him completely insane?

I'd be happy if grim is crowned most frightening poster, as I've met on numerous occasions and shared a beer with him and lived to tell the tale. There are far more frightening and more to the point dangerous posters on here masquerading as so called gid c***s

3 hours ago, mizfit said:

I remember finding out Supras was searching his own name on here to find posts he was mentioned in so he could argue.

I then had fun writing Supras is a c**t at the bottom of all my posts and editing the colouring to white so you wouldn't see it.

Wisbit was an attention seeking judgemental c**t.

That is fucking genius.

4 minutes ago, heedthebaa said:

I'd be happy if grim is crowned most frightening poster, as I've met on numerous occasions and shared a beer with him and lived to tell the tale. There are far more frightening and more to the point dangerous posters on here masquerading as so called gid c***s

Look, we know you think he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, nobody else does, so give it up. He was a fanny on here and that is how he shall be judged. 

Just now, heedthebaa said:

Could you not have got one each.

Who was the poster who thought he was a better footballer than others because he knew a lot of football trivia?  Can vaguely remember arguing with him about Kaka (Kaka v Rooney thread I think) and he said he could "run rings around me" and said that he knew all the World Cup top scorers :lol: If I remember right all I said was that I hadn't seen Kaka have an excellent game at that point!

Just now, Tynieness said:

I think it was almost a rites of passage for new posters to become embroiled in at least one tedious debate with Supras or H-B.

You quickly learned however that unless you wanted to lose an evening of your life to just ignore them.

I will need to check who it was that finally binned Supras.

Keith binned him for chasing Dee Man around the forum about Ched Evans. 

Did he not get banned as a result of his complete meltdown about your driving test or was it something else after that episode drove him completely insane?

Was it not Gaz that said he used hand signals and he maintained that was completely against the law or something along those lines?

21 minutes ago, Rugster said:

HB started off alright and was a decent guy the times I met him but he turned into a right superior c**t and his abandonment of Falkirk sealed his cunterry status. 

Why did he stop supporting Falkirk?