Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

@sjc

On ‎09‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 17:46, sjc said:

In fairness, I felt like a beast today when surrounded by teenage Japanese schoolgirls at the cram school I was teaching at. It was 38 degrees outside and I was drenched in sweat which didn't help matters. :(

D0rgiqJ.gif

Not on Pie and Bov as such but Pie and Bov related...

Those that remember the Laura Stevenson/Raj Singh George Square fraud payback thing from a number of years ago that I did?

Well, a St Johnstone player at the time obviously unaware of who Laura Stevenson actually was, sent 17 year old Laura some Facebook messages trying it on...

Those that remember the Laura Stevenson/Raj Singh George Square fraud payback thing from a number of years ago that I did?
Well, a St Johnstone player at the time obviously unaware of who Laura Stevenson actually was, sent 17 year old Laura some Facebook messages trying it on...

We need names.

Randomgrass and stand free maybe both in the same club. Disgusting.

I've only reported two folk that I'm aware of, and one of them was a mod who randomly accused me of storing photos of children on my laptop.

17 minutes ago, philpy said:

Jeez, I never realised how much of a c**t stand free was. I thought he was just a poor troll, continually ripping the piss, not a grassing p***k.

That's because you have a 'Wallyford' level of understanding of these things philpy.   

StandFree was a scrotum of a poster, and, I can say with great certainty he's one of the worst people to walk the earth.    

I can't remember the George Square thing at all. Was it binned in the great cull?

That's because you have a 'Wallyford' level of understanding of these things philpy.   

StandFree was a scrotum of a poster, and, I can say with great certainty he's one of the worst people to walk the earth.    

Grass or not, it saddens me that StandFree is banned purely because it greatly reduces the opportunities for you to mention his love of jigsaws. The finest running joke in P&B history.