Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

Shocked it took until page 24 for Supras (St Miranda) to be mentioned. A lot of posters were (rightly) sceptical about how old he was and he made a series of bizarre claims about having a degree in economics from LSE and how he was holding it "right now" whilst he was posting on P & B but then also talked about what was happening as school that day.

When he posted as Supras Jimmy nailed him in Misc Football when he claimed he had never said that Balotelli was world class by bringing up a thread where Supras had labelled him, erm, as world class. Sadly the post was lost in the recent purge so the humiliation of Supras is restricted to just this thread.

A total weirdo.

3 minutes ago, RiG said:

Shocked it took until page 24 for Supras (St Miranda) to be mentioned. A lot of posters were (rightly) sceptical about how old he was and he made a series of bizarre claims about having a degree in economics from LSE and how he was holding it "right now" whilst he was posting on P & B but then also talked about what was happening as school that day.

When he posted as Supras Jimmy nailed him in Misc Football when he claimed he had never said that Balotelli was world class by bringing up a thread where Supras had labelled him, erm, as world class. Sadly the post was lost in the recent purge so the humiliation of Supras is restricted to just this thread.

A total weirdo.

I always get the details of this wrong, but there was also the incident with wedding photos that were actually from an England Cricketers wedding.

Edited by KnightswoodBear

I mind wisbit went absoloutley bat shit mental at me for making a joke last season that I had took hearts to beat Celtic in my coupon "in good Protestant faith" that they would deliver a result  . Think he ended up putting it as his signature with the phrase -bigotry in action next to it :lol: also think hearts ended up getting pumped aswell 

Edited by Forever_blueco

What an absolute w****r Supras was, clearly couldn't handle the idea that people out there on the internet didn't agree with him on certain things and got absolutely irate and kept saying "Be very specific."

Hopefully the stress levels got the better of him and he's now dead. 

I remember finding out Supras was searching his own name on here to find posts he was mentioned in so he could argue.

I then had fun writing Supras is a c**t at the bottom of all my posts and editing the colouring to white so you wouldn't see it.

Wisbit was an attention seeking judgemental c**t.

4 minutes ago, Forever_blueco said:

Wisbit was a strange one . 

*Couldn't understand why he was lifted after necking a few swedgers and singing loudly in Paisley town centre. 

*He gave up beer and drank coffee in pubs

*He filmed himself playing FM in St Mirren pj's.

Then there was the unhealthy relationship with his mother. 

giphy.gif

I didn't mind supras as much as most. He's clearly an intelligent guy, and it was blatantly obvious that he was trolling, the problem was that he didn't know when to take a win and let something go so could become incredibly tedious. His bitchfests with H_B in misc. football were rancid though.

Speaking of trolling - or at least I hope he was - haven't seen @banana post in a while. Has he been shitcanned? He was certainly a guy who could most definitely be described as a frightening individual if he was being serious about even half the stuff he posted.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

*Couldn't understand why he was lifted after necking a few swedgers and singing loudly in Paisley town centre. 

*He gave up beer and drank coffee in pubs

*He filmed himself playing FM in St Mirren pj's.

Then there was the unhealthy relationship with his mother. 

giphy.gif

I stuck up a picture of Howard from Big Bang theory replying to him once . Don't think he took that too well either 

23 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Who was it that went to the trouble of finding out exam times and journey lengths to get to said exams to try and out VT as a liar ?

22 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

WTM I think.

It was he.

2 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Supras was probably the worst poster ever on here, a total thread ruiner.  

People saying he was trolling as well which i never saw, all i saw was a completely foaming individual who had a blind hatred for anyone who disagreed with him. A seriously worrying person.