Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

5 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Rab seems trapped in a P&B 2011 patter void. Eternally being forced to use “rattled”, “state you’re in” and the inevitable “at least you’re not bothered”

It’s like seeing someone walking down the street wearing bootcut jeans and timberlands looking down their nose at everyone. 

Why change a winning formula Bobby :D

6 hours ago, RiG said:

It's partly because of comments like that from Bobby that I've finally given up wearing bootcut jeans in the last year. I had no idea they were so unfashionable nowadays :( 

That's why I started wearing them.

54 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

FFS Dindz.

Where did you find @Finland from? :lol:

Too tight to stretch to the cost of a platinum membership :lol:

I really wouldn't bother to make another profile. 

I know what I'm about to say next is alias-material but the mods could do whatever checks they need to and confirm this.  I know you get IP-changers etc but I do not have the intelligence to know how to do this.

5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Whats going on between LincolnHearts and Dindeleux. Is it pure homoerotic flirting or have they had a run in somewhere?  

No run in at all.

I saw LincolnHearts getting a bit upset over someone red-dotting him so I thought I would just start to give him the red dots too to see what happened.

Since then he has been giving me 50 dots a day (had it confirmed that he signed up for Platinum just to give Christophe more dots :lol: ) and I've been giving him my paltry 25.  Now he is accusing me of having an alias but thats definitely not me, although I did enjoy the line about not being able to afford Platinum.

All a bit childish to be honest but I'm enjoying myself.  He was PM'ing me at the start but thats stopped now.

Edited by Dindeleux

15 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

No run in at all.

I saw LincolnHearts getting a bit upset over someone red-dotting him so I thought I would just start to give him the red dots too to see what happened.

Since then he has been giving me 50 dots a day (had it confirmed that he signed up for Platinum just to give Christophe more dots :lol: ) and I've been giving him my paltry 25.  Now he is accusing me of having an alias but thats definitely not me, although I did enjoy the line about not being able to afford Platinum.

All a bit childish to be honest but I'm enjoying myself.  He was PM'ing me at the start but thats stopped now.

We both know that is an untruth.

I posted something you didn't like. You red dotted it.

No problem, but you then decided to give it 25 for a few days and said you would continue to do so 'for the foreseeable future' when I asked you what was up.

I stick with my original opinion that you are a bell-end. 

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

We both know that is an untruth.

I posted something you didn't like. You red dotted it.

No problem, but you then decided to give it 25 for a few days and said you would continue to do so 'for the foreseeable future' when I asked you what was up.

I stick with my original opinion that you are a bell-end. 

You take everything I say seriously don't you?

Just now, LincolnHearts said:

You are claiming everything you post on here is BS?

Pretty much.

My name isn't Dindeleux either.  Just in case you were confused.

Imagine paying £10 a year just for more red dots.  What a sad man.

I'll just leave this here....

On 2/26/2019 at 08:26, LincolnHearts said:

What’s with the red dot campaign sad lad? Always had you down as a bullshitter, but a harmless enough poster.

Sure you’ll get cheap greenies when you post this message on a thread, so well done you.

Like many of the other fantasists and nobodies on here, it’s clear you have a miserable existence.

I look forward to another 20 red dots tomorrow.

On 2/26/2019 at 11:32, Dindeleux said:

Cheers mate.

On 2/26/2019 at 14:13, LincolnHearts said:

Standard response.

Just mystified as to what I’d posted to warrant the dots.

Guess it was all about you from the off.

On 2/26/2019 at 16:52, Dindeleux said:

I disagreed with every single one of your posts.  Don't really think you should be challenging me on my opinions to be honest.

On 2/26/2019 at 17:28, LincolnHearts said:

Fair enough. Will let you get back to your computer games.

On 2/26/2019 at 17:29, Dindeleux said:

Cheers mate.