Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Kilts marital and booze difficulties were also laid out on the forum and following a few supportive posts Olaf Thom piped up that Kilt was just pretending to be an alcoholic to stop his missus leaving him emoji23.png

Poor Kilt. Shame he wasn't bi-sexual as I'd have appreciated a box of Maltesers for a plane journey. 

I've got memory of someone bragging about shagging a programme seller in the bogs at a game, and her Dad coming on and going ballistic. Don't think there was any connection with your one.

Was a Clyde-based tragicomedy I think.

Was it not that Jordan White had pumped a Clyde fans daughter?

2 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Was it not that Jordan White had pumped a Clyde fans daughter?

If you go back to the early pages of this thread the full story is there.

In tears reading the start of this thread about Kilt back in the day. Silly sausage indeed.

Did Kilt not also get caught cheating on his blind wife as well or have I imagined this?

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

I've said it before but I'll say it again - big hand to @Christophe for utterly breaking LincolnHearts. I always thought he was a decent poster but he's become a complete wreck.

Did ye aye?

Christophe stopped the red dots, so I did likewise. I get that it might be a struggle for you to understand, but that is the truth.

17 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Did ye aye?

Christophe stopped the red dots, so I did likewise. I get that it might be a struggle for you to understand, but that is the truth.

Strange, the past few pages have specifically been about you dotting people.

1 minute ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Strange, the past few pages have specifically been about you dotting people.

That's how it was Miguel.

I even thought Dindz had got bored. There was no exchange of dots for about a week until he broke the ceasefire.

He had been on the site in that time, so you'd have to ask him why he started it up again.

1 minute ago, MONKMAN said:

The absolute state of middle aged men freaking out about red dots, on a Scottish football forum.

If fannies like you stopped fanning the flames, it would probably stop.

Slow clap, fantastic input.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

I've got memory of someone bragging about shagging a programme seller in the bogs at a game, and her Dad coming on and going ballistic.

^^^ Jeremy Kyle

48 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

That's how it was Miguel.

I even thought Dindz had got bored. There was no exchange of dots for about a week until he broke the ceasefire.

He had been on the site in that time, so you'd have to ask him why he started it up again.

Its not the war on terror mate.

This ^

Mental how you’re still hurting after a really tame slagging and a few folk red dotting you about 4 year ago.

Jimmy85’s post breakdown/banning alias actively sought out and chose to red dot posts about my wife and I going through a miscarriage. You genuinely couldn’t have quoted a worse example of a moral compass if you tried tbh.

IMG_8747.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Just out of curiosity, was that alias confirmed as Jimmy85?

A lot of the posts went after he was emptied. 

I doubt it very much, he would have been far more offensive. And I'm pretty sure whoever did the dotting wasn't reading the posts, you don't have time when there's a war going on.

3 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Take that back immediately, best threads on P&B. Sadly they are a bit more rare these days. Hopefully with the season ending we’ll get the nutters to entertain us over the summer. Maybe even a couple week of the Wasteland.

GN has seemed a bit more fun lately.  I've fond memories of the Wasteland and bobbing and weaving the 3 mods that were chasing me for that weekend, wasn't easy.