Pie and Bovril - Most frightening posters in history

14 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Paying for dots though.

Ew.

No really though.

I use P&B at work on my phone, so the cost of a platinum membership is well worth it as it makes the site much easier to use with no ads.

I think the real 'Ew' should be reserved for people who create multi accounts just for dotting purposes.

2 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

No really though.

I use P&B at work on my phone, so the cost of a platinum membership is well worth it as it makes the site much easier to use with no ads.

I think the real 'Ew' should be reserved for people who create multi accounts just for dotting purposes.

Completely agree my friend.

ETA - Never mind "ew" the mods should reach out and ban both the alias and the "normal" account.  

Edited by Dindeleux

Good thread. 
Does anyone remember the poster HTG? Think she was going out with either Hebridean or H_B until they threw her under a bus in a P&B argument. 
High drama. 

Back in the old clique days there was a female Clyde poster who mentioned that she preferred to go out with married men and she was harangued for this. I can’t remember her name though.

Kilts marital and booze difficulties were also laid out on the forum and following a few supportive posts Olaf Thom piped up that Kilt was just pretending to be an alcoholic to stop his missus leaving him [emoji23]

3 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

No really though.

Is it possible to find enough terrible/great stuff to use the 50 dots a day? 

How do you find the energy/enthusiasm to keep up a long term dotting campaign?

I like the no adverts thing.

Wouldn't surprise me if the dotting account was Christophe not having properly learned his lesson, rather than Dinders. He enjoys a reciprocal red dot on a random post when you dislike one of his shiters on the Game of Thrones thread which suggests he still takes the dotting business quite seriously.

23 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Back in the old clique days there was a female Clyde poster who mentioned that she preferred to go out with married men and she was harangued for this. I can’t remember her name though.

Kilts marital and booze difficulties were also laid out on the forum and following a few supportive posts Olaf Thom piped up that Kilt was just pretending to be an alcoholic to stop his missus leaving him emoji23.png

There was a Clyde poster called Mythical Creature. Her?

8 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

These threads are embarrassing in the extreme.

Are you both about 12?

Take that back immediately, best threads on P&B. Sadly they are a bit more rare these days. Hopefully with the season ending we’ll get the nutters to entertain us over the summer. Maybe even a couple week of the Wasteland.

1 hour ago, ICTChris said:

Kilts marital and booze difficulties were also laid out on the forum and following a few supportive posts Olaf Thom piped up that Kilt was just pretending to be an alcoholic to stop his missus leaving him emoji23.png

I've got memory of someone bragging about shagging a programme seller in the bogs at a game, and her Dad coming on and going ballistic. Don't think there was any connection with your one.

Edited by welshbairn

Kilts marital and booze difficulties were also laid out on the forum and following a few supportive posts Olaf Thom piped up that Kilt was just pretending to be an alcoholic to stop his missus leaving him [emoji23]

Was she the savagely racist one?

I've got memory of someone bragging about shagging a programme seller in the bogs at a game, and her Dad coming on and going ballistic. Don't think there was any connection with your one.
Was a Clyde-based tragicomedy I think.

Just now, Ranaldo Bairn said:
16 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Was a Clyde-based tragicomedy I think.

Clyde?...no!