June 8th General Election

Mudder

7 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Is that a yes or a no?

Why would the Tories stand in France? that is a different sovereignty.

Standard snivelling, forelock tugging, brain donor's response...

"Scotland is not important enough to be considered a country in it's own right".

How depressing that people like you exist.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

This is a UK wide election for the UK wide government. Nationalists are so narrow-minded and insular.

It's not about society for the SNP it's only about independence. Screw everyone else.

Right, and why should we even have elections limited to the UK then? Should we not care about people in Paris or Kinshasa just as much as people in the UK?

If the Tories or Labour really cared about other people and weren't so narrow-minded and insular, they'd have put up a acandidate in the US Presidential Election.

5 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Stonedsailor.... you're going to spoil your ballot paper you imbecile, get off these threads and stop boring everyone with your nonsense.

In what way is it nonsense?

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

Standard snivelling, forelock tugging, brain donor's response...

"Scotland is not important enough to be considered a country in it's own right".

How depressing that people like you exist.

I never said that. What I am getting from you however is that you don't see the downtrodden in England as important enough to consider, only Scots.

12 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

Is that a yes or a no?

Why would the Tories stand in France? that is a different sovereignty.

:lol:

Right...

And how do we differentiate between geographical areas of "different sovereignty"?

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Right, and why should we even have elections limited to the UK then? Should we not care about people in Paris or Kinshasa just as much as people in the UK?

If the Tories or Labour really cared about other people and weren't so narrow-minded and insular, they'd have put up a acandidate in the US Presidential Election.

A nationality and border free world where we are all equal citizens? I like your thinking.

8 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Stonedsailor.... you're going to spoil your ballot paper you imbecile, get off these threads and stop boring everyone with your nonsense.

He should just spoil his posts by leaving them blank.  

Just now, stonedsailor said:

A nationality and border free world where we are all equal citizens? I like your thinking.

Yep, it's the way to go - hopefully humanity will get there some day but neither you or I is going to see that.

In the meantime, borders exist. Folk who call out the SNP as hyprocrites for caring about one border when really, that's the only border they don't care about really are being monumetally stupid.

I happen to know Ruth Davidson and the Scottish Tories are very concerned by one-party dominance. In that spirit and with the English opinion polls as they stand, I'm sure they would be willing to support SNP candidates standing in a limited number of English constituencies to defeat the Tories and prevent such a democratic outrage from replicating itself in England and within the UK Parliament. 

Yep, it's the way to go - hopefully humanity will get there some day but neither you or I is going to see that.
In the meantime, borders exist. Folk who call out the SNP as hyprocrites for caring about one border when really, that's the only border they don't care about really are being monumetally stupid.

It's not really the way to go though is it?

5 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

I never said that. What I am getting from you however is that you don't see the downtrodden in England as important enough to consider, only Scots.

That's exactly what you said - along with some other pish about lines on maps....(which, of course, you've thought better of pursuing because you've had your arse handed to you).

If the SNP had any chance of gaining any traction in England I'd be absolutely delighted for them to stand.  

It's good that you admit that there are some regions of England that could do with the help of the SNP to mitigate the evilness of the Tories though.

Keep that up.

2 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

So are you in favour of creating another border whilst yearning for the removal of all borders?

Would it not be better to try to fix the UK by utilising any competent politicos and sending them to Westminster without the shackles of being limited in numbers through a line on a map?

2 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

That's exactly what you said - along with some other pish about lines on maps....(which, of course, you've thought better of pursuing because you've had your arse handed to you).

If the SNP had any chance of gaining any traction in England I'd be absolutely delighted for them to stand.  

It's good that you admit that there are some regions of England that could do with the help of the SNP to mitigate the evilness of the Tories though.

Keep that up.

I fucking hate the Tories, FYI.

Why have the SNP not helped Scots on benefits by using their devolved powers to balance out the Tory cuts?

So are you in favour of creating another border whilst yearning for the removal of all borders?
Would it not be better to try to fix the UK by utilising any competent politicos and sending them to Westminster without the shackles of being limited in numbers through a line on a map?

The border is already there.

How many seats do you think the SNP would win in England?????

37 minutes ago, Sooky said:

Cable standing again in Twickenham. Be very surprised if he doesn't take it back.

All he needs to say is 'I'm against a hard brexit' and 'no 3rd runway' and he'll be a shooty in. LDs should take seats back. 

I fucking hate the Tories, FYI.

Why have the SNP not helped Scots on benefits by using their devolved powers to balance out the Tory cuts?

Just this week Sturgeon says they already spend a ridiculous amount cleaning up the Tories mess.

Do keep up

Just now, williemillersmoustache said:

Bedroom tax, yes they have.

No f**k up and vote SNP.

I will vote SNP when I can see that their party care about people and not just getting their names in the history books.

Archived