June 8th General Election

Mudder

39 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

He's been absolutely superb as Westminster leader for the SNP. Would be a huge loss.

Tories in England are desperate for him to lose his seat. And I mean desperate - they'd sooner see a load of Kippers elected than Angus Robertson.

And it's fairly obvious why. He utterly horsed Cameron at PMQs and now does the same to May. 

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I've seen any labour types this election, a couple of auld wanks hanging around the polling station.

Hope they get completely wiped out up here.

I did my bit, big X beside the good guy but I think we're in for a disaster across the UK tonight. Hope i'm wrong.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Big fat X in the SNP box.

Hope Wishart does it again, local Tories here are only showing Ian Duncan's name and a graph stating only they can win.

Oh and someone from the tory's is standing at the booth asking people if they know who they're voting for already.

Voting by proxy this time, shame as I'd love to personally draw that X in the glorious SNP box. Hopefully Mr Wishart hangs on.

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I'm hopeful as well, does a lot in Perthshire and actually stays in Perth.

Unlike Ian Duncan of Edinburgh..

18 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Hope Wishart does it again, local Tories here are only showing Ian Duncan's name and a graph stating only they can win.

Oh and someone from the tory's is standing at the booth asking people if they know who they're voting for already.

Are you allowed to do that?

19 minutes ago, mizfit said:

Actually at the booth? Or even "only" inside the polling station?

If it's either, they're breaking the law. 

Candidates or their agents may be present in the polling station but only to observe. Canvasing is illegal and must only be done outside the polling station, and in a non-aggressive way. 

Are you allowed to do that?

Outside the station sorry.

It was more of a "hello there, you know how the voting hers works yes?"

Still found it a bit strange

Just now, mizfit said:

It wouldn't matter, they could mark the crosses for everyone and they'd only get a slap on the wrist at some time in the future.

Basically ive been out n about all over helping out the good guys and they only other we have bumped into have been some libs up in north fife.Lab dont even have bodies to man the polling stations

I haven't had a single labour leaflet in North East Fife. Quite a few Tory ones and literally almost two dozen Lib Dem ones. I'm just away to finish my coffee and take a stroll down to the polling station to vote for Mr Gethins of the SNP.

You would be surprised at how many people still don't know how the voting system works.

#SpoiledVotes.

#XMarksTheSpot.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Been and voted Chris Law. Surprisingly there was also an auld labour guy standing outside.

Came in to hear that a guy I thought was stick on SNP isn't voting because he can't decide between the 2.

I've been amused by the SNP's Deirdre Brock with a sign saying "VOTE BROCK"

I've now got Brock Lesnar standing for the SNP.

Great now I've an image of Paul Herman delivering his speeches before the speaker.

Archived