June 8th General Election

Mudder

3 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Excellent in theory......I think Border Reivers would have to be  made up of Hawick Royal Albert, Peebles Rovers and Gala Fairydean Rovers  with mebbes Berwick Rangers playing at Netherdale. We would never win anything because we are all  basically part timers and nobody down here would give a f*ck for a Borders football side but you never know!

QoTS , Annan and Stranraer should be called   Galloway Queens .....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Excellent in theory......I think Border Reivers would have to be  made up of Hawick Royal Albert, Peebles Rovers and Gala Fairydean Rovers  with mebbes Berwick Rangers playing at Netherdale.

th.jpg.7f66a5c3dd69c6fc9e0d7d00fc68f83c.jpg

Glasgow will go red at this election ! SNP on the wane there !

It'll be interesting to see if there are beneficial effects for Labour on Scotland from the Corbyn bounce.

If there is, while better than backing Tories, it's still a shame, as Scottish Labour deserve no encouragement. They are rubbish. At least the Scottish Tories look fairly competent opposition under Ruth Davidson, if you're a unionist. Scottish Labour are just a shambles.

4 hours ago, Sooky said:

Hate the day of the election itself. All you get is some people saying turnout is 'incredible' and the rest saying it's looking 'poor'. I guess that's the issue when there is nothing else reporters are actually allowed to talk about.

They also get to explain how to vote and might even provide a step by step guide on how to do an X.

However there are still some who make it all the way to the polling booth and then forget how it is done.

UKIP lose a lot of votes this way.

43 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Yes, with just 90 miles between Annan and Stranraer, his idea is a definite winner if he can just get the name right.

They also get to explain how to vote and might even provide a step by step guide on how to do an X.
However there are still some who make it all the way to the polling booth and then forget how it is done.
UKIP lose a lot of votes this way.

I remember someone at a previous election asking someone over to make sure he voted correctly.

54 minutes ago, MarkoRaj said:

I can't decide if kezia dugdale is genuine lego-eating moon unit or actually just a tory.

She's the worst political leader I've ever seen and that is saying something

:lol::lol:

2 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

The Sun :lol:

Laughable, but not funny.

I'm less troubled by the crap in the Express and Mail, because their readers wouldn't vote other than Tory anyway.  I think the Sun has the readership and power to sway people though.  

It's desperate and depressing as Hell, but I'm not of the view that it should be dismissed.

Archived