June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is good for the independence cause. I always thought a vote in the next couple of years would be a disaster. Maybe now it will be left for a decade of so, when it's probably more likely to win.

I disagree. The whole indyref 2 came from a the major event that was Brexit. Seriously doubt that a similar opportunity / excuse will come around for a decade.

Kirkby just annihilated Down South though. Labour gain.

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

That's how to win friends and influence voters.... emoji8.png

What part of your posts were to "win friends and influence voters"?

Also... can you tell me why you're such a subservient little bitch? 

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Just as well we ain't all sexist pigs that judge a woman's worth by her appearance eh

Correct.

The sensible ones amongst us judge her on her defence of the rape clause, and her total hypocrisy on Brexit.

3 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

I disagree. The whole indyref 2 came from a the major event that was Brexit. Seriously doubt that a similar opportunity / excuse will come around for a decade.

Kirkby just annihilated Down South though. Labour gain.

Brexit and the full impact has yet to happen. We will see how all these farmers and fishermen are fairing in a couple of years

This a setback. But probably needed. In wider terms it will do the indy cause no harm.

Majority of the population judging by the electoral results [emoji106]

You only voted for them cause you're a tinky wee ***. They'd think you were a right sweaty sock down south in proper Tory areas.

Archived