June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a fantastic time to be alive on pie and bovril.
Despair willl turn to defiance about mid morning and they'll be pretending they're all delighted they're still the biggest party in Scotland- just watch.

Zzzzz. Patter from unionist wums is so boring

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I tend not to politicise heinous crimes like rape and I also don't want to financially penalise victims of such a crime....clearly you do.

Please explain your reasoning for this accusation.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Despair willl turn to defiance about mid morning and they'll be pretending they're all delighted they're still the biggest party in Scotland- just watch.

Correct.

After 10 years in govt, prior to brexit and despite peak britnat.

4 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Aye you know best...

I don't claim to know best. I have however had to navigate the punitive benefits system instigated under the Tories on behalf of a severely disabled relative and through my work have  had dealings with food banks. No developed country should need food banks and under Tory governance the amount of these has grown to embarrassing levels. The Tories look after their own and adhere to Thatchers 'there's no such thing as society' mantra.

Interesting to note, SNP have only had a reduction of 2% in their vote in Scotland, which means many labour vote tory! #GeneralElection 

Is the 2% not as a percentage of the UK total? Scotland will be about -15% I'd think.

Still not bothered though, my boy Corbz has got this.

Just now, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Hey. Hey.

Settle down.

It's already mid mourning. Biggest party, etc, etc. :P

7 minutes ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

Just as well we ain't all sexist pigs that judge a woman's worth by her appearance eh

Clearly me making a joke deems me a "sexist pig" :unsure: Whatever helps you sleep at night, chief

1 minute ago, The Chlamydia Kid said:

I genuinely pity you.

You're gonna live one of those archetypal British lives where you just do your 9-5 until you die and never actually think for yourself and try and embrace the one life you've got to explore and learn. 

Honestly... I'm not even grandstanding... I honestly just pity you. You're basically a shit version of a human. The dull and easily led sheep type. I suppose I shouldn't judge you but it kinda saddens me to know such brain-dead idiots are out there.

Good luck man! I hope you have fun, at least. But if you could stop trying to f**k things up for the rest of us that would be great.

Archived