June 8th General Election

Mudder

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎22‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 18:34, MEADOWXI said:

Just watched the Scottish UKIP PPB

Jesus Christ......
Coburn stumbled over his words. Made mistakes and sounded like a ranting Looney with no script....

And this wasn't live. It was a recorded PPB
Even more of a car crash than May today and must be watched to be believed

I heard one on the radio the other night. Not sure if it was the same guy but it too was awful, with whoever the moron reading it was stumbling over words and having to pause every so often. He was clearly struggling to read it. And of course it wasn't live, so they could have done it over until it at least sounded decent (not that it ever would with the slobbering nonsense it was actually saying).

In fact here it is;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08r79cg

1 hour ago, philyerboots said:

yur a Sick cvunt but to be expected with yur ilk .  bye the way , 2 postal votes allready on the way for  Theresa

You should write to May and tell her how you feel.

Labour lady for the Kirkcaldy and Cowdenbeath seat was doing so well with her flyer. Seek investment/create jobs, put area and community first, improve transport links...oppose divide second referendum. Nope. In the bucket for your flyer.

12 hours ago, philyerboots said:

yur a Sick cvunt but to be expected with yur ilk .  bye the way , 2 postal votes allready on the way for  Theresa

^^^ wurd sallad

14 hours ago, philyerboots said:

Have you ever considered posting on the Junior Forum, Phil? 

38 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

Have you ever considered posting on the Junior Forum, Phil? 

He's too intelligent for the Junior forum.

20 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Sincerely hope I'm wrong, but I suspect the understandable wave of sympathy across the length and breadth of the UK towards Manchester might just influence any undecided voters in Scotland, some of whom maybe swithering between SNP and Tory. Some might imagine we would be "better together" in light of recent events.

Will  "Scotland's Most Loathsome Tory" and her cronies attempt to use this disaster to highlight their case when the campaign gets underway again?

You are right that people will see these incidents as a reason for staying united and that will transfer into their political choices. 

People will make that decision of their own volition and won't need anyone to tell them so.

The 'most Loathsome Tory' person will have their opinion but I can't see any way in which this incident can be 'spun' for Independence, which is the other side of the coin and I will be interested to see if the 'loathsome Nats'  try to do that.

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

You are right that people will see these incidents as a reason for staying united and that will transfer into their political choices. 

People will make that decision of their own volition and won't need anyone to tell them so.

The 'most Loathsome Tory' person will have their opinion but I can't see any way in which this incident can be 'spun' for Independence, which is the other side of the coin and I will be interested to see if the 'loathsome Nats'  try to do that.

No you're right - it can't be spun in support of independence, but I like to believe the "Loathsome Nats" actually possess some integrity.The right wing press headlines emanating from south of the border are utterly despicable - an obscenity. 

Presumably you'll be joining in the calls for mass deportations, racial profiling and an immediate ban on Muslim immigration.

53 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Presumably you'll be joining in the calls for mass deportations, racial profiling and an immediate ban on Muslim immigration.

It's the Tory way. Strong and Stable leadership.

8 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

No you're right - it can't be spun in support of independence, but I like to believe the "Loathsome Nats" actually possess some integrity.The right wing press headlines emanating from south of the border are utterly despicable - an obscenity. 

Methinks you doth presume too much.

I believe our security services do a great job and are more than capable of dealing with the aftermath of this incident without the measures you proscribe.

If you want a right wing reaction from me then I would say the only thing that needs to be better monitored and policed is the www. I would happily see more powers given to the police etc to check people's internet usage.

I've not read any papers over the last few days so can't comment on that but I do not think the SNP possess the monopoly on integrity. In fact their 'integrity' is often contrived to suit  the moment on whatever subject they are attempting to occupy the moral high ground. 

I'm surprised you can't see that.

8 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Methinks you doth presume too much.

I believe our security services do a great job and are more than capable of dealing with the aftermath of this incident without the measures you proscribe.

If you want a right wing reaction from me then I would say the only thing that needs to be better monitored and policed is the www. I would happily see more powers given to the police etc to check people's internet usage.

I've not read any papers over the last few days so can't comment on that but I do not think the SNP possess the monopoly on integrity. In fact their 'integrity' is often contrived to suit  the moment on whatever subject they are attempting to occupy the moral high ground. 

I'm surprised you can't see that.

You want more powers given to the police, ignoring the fact that the investigatory powers bill that has just been passed gives the UK the most invasive and wide-ranging powers in the western world to monitor internet usage?

Because the big baddies on P&B made you feel a ickle bitty upset last night?

I just about felt sorry for you after that shitemare last night.

Archived