Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

11 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

I'd expect the polling figures for the Brexit Party to drop into single figures in the coming weeks as a Tory Brexiteer leader steals the UKIP2 thunder. 

It won't happen that quickly. A lot of Leave voters don't trust the Tories so TBP will poll well until Brexit is delivered. There is a significant number of Tory MPs who will try to stop Brexit, deal or no deal. If that happens or Brexit is delayed significantly, the Tories could implode totally and TBP would then destroy them. 

12 hours ago, Tutankhamen said:

I'd expect the polling figures for the Brexit Party to drop into single figures in the coming weeks as a Tory Brexiteer leader steals the UKIP2 thunder. 

And we all know who that's going to be.

3 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

Wouldn't have guessed that NI's place in the Union is more important to them than Scotland's.

NI produce DUP MPs that will invariably back the Tories and Sinn Fein MPs who won’t take their place.  Far less Tory support from Scotland.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Interesting breakdown from twitter account @election_data on Remain and Leave splits in 2017 vote

IMG_0825.jpg

Given the probable changes since then, based on polls, the Remain Labour voters must outnumber the Leave Labour voters by three to one.

3 minutes ago, Tibbermoresaint said:

Current Electoral Calculus prediction.

D9f1yFHW4AEqDnp.png

How can there still be parts of Scotland still advocating voting for any other party over the SNP? 😂 Who the **** is still going to return Labour, Tory and Lib Dems?

😂

9 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Why don't you ask "win every seat" Ruth?

Sadly Ruth isn't taking my phone calls.

I find it strange that after 12 years of SNP centre rightish policy at Holyrood with little other than competence to shout about and 4 years of their domination of Scottish Westminster seats where they have proven they cannot achieve anything other than one liners at PMQs that anyone thinks the SNP are miles ahead of the other parties in terms of legislation.