Polling: 2017 General Election, Council Elections and Independence

Aye better than shitey Arbroath

[emoji23]

Leaving Arbroath out of this, it really is incredibly amusing that;

A) You feel like you have the moral high ground to take the piss out of Maryhill.

B) You're a fucking Tory, from Hamilton, because you're a diet ***.

C) That you're on a night out, actually sitting in a pub, posting your Tory pish on the Politics Forum. For f**k sake. I feel sad enough sitting in my house browsing this site on a Saturday night at this time.

Once again..... Minter.

[emoji23]

Leaving Arbroath out of this, it really is incredibly amusing that;

A) You feel like you have the moral high ground to take the piss out of Maryhill.

B) You're a fucking Tory, from Hamilton, because you're a diet ***.

C) That you're on a night out, actually sitting in a pub, posting your Tory pish on the Politics Forum. For f**k sake. I feel sad enough sitting in my house browsing this site on a Saturday night at this time.

Once again..... Minter.

Aye but you're a VL [emoji106]????

There's an alarming amount of glass half empty SNP people lately on here.

Remember, the Tories did NOT have a surge in the council elections.  They simply had a transfer from Labour.

General Elections are different.  The voting method is different. Turn out is different. The issues at hand are different.

The SNP will coast this - it'll be another yellow tsunami.  There's no way the Tories will get anywhere near the seats some are predicting.  Remember, 3 out of the 5 seats that had the lowest winning margin in 2015 were Ian Murray, Fluffy Mundell and the liar Carmichael.

So, instead of bemoaning the Tories maybe winning some seats, let's get out there and ensure we give them the forceful finger.  Talk to your mates, talk to your work colleagues, talk to your parents (I'm looking at you DI Bruce Robertson).

Get involved in your local SNP campaigns - phone, post leaflets, go to stalls.  Whatever you can do.  Let's turn Scotland yellow again.

Here endeth my party political message.

1 minute ago, Lex said:

Does anyone think that the SNP are going to increase their amount of seats?

Highly unlikely. Would be unfair to portray a few losses as 'losing' though. Anything above 50% seats is still a victory.

Heard the founder of MORI on GMS this morning though and he was very dismissive of the so-called Tory surge in Scotland. Equally, a Labour govt is nigh impossible on the evidence of recent polling.