Referees

das scooter boy

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, the flagman said:

why is there so many people slating them instead of doing the course and try do better either put up or as they say shut up

I don't buy that your so protective of refs because your mate is a ref. Your either a ref currently or used to referee at some level or other imo. I agree that refs take to much stick a lot of the time but if a ref has fucked up then they have a right to be criticised for it.

Just now, the flagman said:

how did the ref f**k up because people dont agree does not me he or she is wrong and what linesman was a disgrace yesterday what if a playercfucksvup does the refs get to criticise them ans no

Wasn't talking about the game yesterday didn't witness this game , I was talking in General terms so don't get yer knickers in a twist. And trust me I've heard umpteen refs trying to have a bit of banter with players about their ability before , during and after games so that's a lot of nonsense that refs don't get to criticise.

4 minutes ago, the flagman said:

how did the ref f**k up because people dont agree does not me he or she is wrong and what linesman was a disgrace yesterday what if a playercfucksvup does the refs get to criticise them ans no

Are u a referee still or did you pack it in a while back ?

17 minutes ago, the flagman said:

he had about 4 maybe 5 fouls after getting a yellow thats the official line on that according to my m8

A reckon you were the referee at the game yesterday. Getting really worked up about it , for the ref being your m8. 

Lets be honest here folks. Most of the normal fans / players have gave the referee a peice of their mind due to circumstances in a match, at some point or other.  Mistakes etc, it's always been like this and always will be like that. Okay their is a limit . Some people don't stick to . But that's just the way it is. Some refs thrive on it aswell .

12 minutes ago, the flagman said:

no a said my m8 was a ref but not the one yesterday that i can assure you

The old my m8 is a ref chat!! U are a ref ya banger

why dovyou havevto use that language thats of someone with a low intellect

Heres a question for you.
WHY on the official Ayrshire website the Referee that was down to take the game a linesman and the linesman that was scheduled refereed the game?

8 minutes ago, das scooter boy said:

Heres a question for you.
WHY on the official Ayrshire website the Referee that was down to take the game a linesman and the linesman that was scheduled refereed the game?

Could be the person in charge of the website made a mistake when uploading the information. 

Also was shown some fb post that sum up the respect shown to referees. When I was playing and involved in committees I wasn't the best at speaking to refs but here we have Ricky Crowe liking Knapp's fb post about yesterday game and knapp for no reason just starts abusing Ricky. No need for that at all!

Archived