Referees

das scooter boy

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, TNW said:

Another hurting ***.

Tackle was the greatest ive seen at mordor in years... what was wrong with it? Foot on deck clean on ball got there well in front of miller and its not big siminovic fault miller is 9 stone and done a triple somersault.

4 hours ago, TNW said:

Someone mentioned collum so i mentioned beaton. The sooner your embarassment of a club dies again (this time for good) the better. Rot.

1 hour ago, TNW said:

Not a surprise the **** resort to the usual. You have f**k all else to go on about. Must do better from top to bottom

my team: falkirk :lol:

12 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Hahahahahaha what a tosser hahahahaha

My team is celtic im from falkirk.

If only you **** had put as much energy into saving your club..you let your club DIE. Dont ever forget that. Call yourselves supporters.

2 hours ago, das scooter boy said:

Most def. Some no mark has turned a decent thread about AMATEUR referees into a thread about Senior Refs.

All that needs said about amateur refs was said at auchinleck yesterday. The performance of the ref and one of the linesman was disgraceful. 

55 minutes ago, CFCbhoy said:

All that needs said about amateur refs was said at auchinleck yesterday. The performance of the ref and one of the linesman was disgraceful. 

Which takes me back to my original point ayrshire refs are poor

1 hour ago, CFCbhoy said:

Shortlees players/committee/fans should be blaming Kier Knapp,no one else for losing that game.He elbowed a player in the face(didn't fully connect,thankfully), no place for this in the game! Up till then I thought Shortlees were better side and on course to win it .(Speaking as a neutral)

that was nice to hear im pro refs only due to a m8 of mine being one rocksy getting sent off was overdue should have been earlier in the game for persistent when comments get made against a linesmans wife thatd over the score lets hear what people think about this please

Archived