General Election 2017: Scottish Seat Predictions

Stephen Malkmus

General Election - Scottish Seats  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

https://mobile.twitter.com/britainelects/status/856651768838664192
:lol::lol:
Natjob meltdown incoming....
The wee Fish Minister is floundering and doesn't any idea what to do. The wee fish is absolutely bricking it and just got put back in her plaice by the superior minds of Ruth Davidson and the Prime Minister.

Apparently the poll is a load of statistical shite and not recognised by the polling governance. Great way to get a headline mind. The MSM will be jizzing all over this..... don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and all that.
Oh and btw you are a fanny

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Apparently the poll is a load of statistical shite and not recognised by the polling governance. Great way to get a headline mind. The MSM will be jizzing all over this..... don't let the truth get in the way of a good story and all that.

Oh and btw you are a fanny

:lol::lol::lol:

The SNP top brass are absolutely bricking it.

They're even terrified of biscuits!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/918825/suspicious-package-which-caused-major-lock-down-around-snp-mps-office-turns-out-to-be-a-biscuit/

And you actually want to elect these idiots!

Can someone give this Tartan arsehole a coconut - I don't think I've ever seen a less impressive intervention into a thread. Absolutely magnificent in its own way. 

Another day, another ranting, far-right, mental BritNat. Are there really no normal posters who oppose Scotland's statehood? Has "unionism" come to this - the preserve of maniacs and abusive weirdos who spend their time railing against the ESSENPEE for daring to question the UK?

Explain why the Fish Minister won't use her benefit powers.

I know this poster is a ridiculous attention seeking troll but this is more a general question to anyone spouting this pish uttered by Ruth Davidson and her cohorts.

Why should the Scottish Government or any of the devolved Parliaments have to protect people living in Scotland from the UK Government's policies?

Is that the job of devolved parliaments now? To protect people against harmful policies such as the rape clause and the Bedroom Tax? What about the people in England? Who will protect them?

If Ruth Davidson was the 1st Minister, would she be migating the cost or is she simply playing politics over lives again? I take it she will be voting for migating the costs if it comes to that in Holyrood?

For what it's worth, I think the Scottish Government should and will migate the costs of this particular policy eventually. The point is they shouldn't have too protect its citizens from a policy imposed on us by Westminster.

2 hours ago, TartanWarrior said:

^^ Standard vacous natjob reply.

You're clearly very very dense.

This week's prize arsehole. No easy to get the bullet from an environment like the Politics forum where so many bammers survive contentedly - even McSpreader but then you're at your own level of zoomer and for that you probably need commended and punted.

1 hour ago, Antlion said:

Another day, another ranting, far-right, mental BritNat. Are there really no normal posters who oppose Scotland's statehood? Has "unionism" come to this - the preserve of maniacs and abusive weirdos who spend their time railing against the ESSENPEE for daring to question the UK?

I spent time on both sides of the fence during the referendum and whilst there are some absolute roasters on both sides the moon-howlers on the 'No' side were without doubt the worst.

I'd go so far as to say their rantings were one of the things that put me on the path to a Yes vote.

4 hours ago, Antlion said:

How am I "far-right"? Or is anyone who isn't one of Dirgeon's fish lappers "far-right" now?

4 hours ago, t1t3h said:

I know this poster is a ridiculous attention seeking troll but this is more a general question to anyone spouting this pish uttered by Ruth Davidson and her cohorts.

Why should the Scottish Government or any of the devolved Parliaments have to protect people living in Scotland from the UK Government's policies?

Is that the job of devolved parliaments now? To protect people against harmful policies such as the rape clause and the Bedroom Tax? What about the people in England? Who will protect them?

If Ruth Davidson was the 1st Minister, would she be migating the cost or is she simply playing politics over lives again? I take it she will be voting for migating the costs if it comes to that in Holyrood?

For what it's worth, I think the Scottish Government should and will migate the costs of this particular policy eventually. The point is they shouldn't have too protect its citizens from a policy imposed on us by Westminster.

No you're doing this wrong. It's playing politics with people's lives to give a shit about the victims of Tory policy.

5 hours ago, t1t3h said:

Because it's her job to look after the interests of Scottish people? That's usually why people are voted into those positions. If she truly believes that these policies are harmful to the Scottish people then she should do anything that is reasonably possible in her power to deal with and mitigate that. Except she won't. Why? In fact not only will she not but she's actively delaying and refusing new benefits powers.

The answer is that she has absolutely no interest in helping Scottish people or the poor. No interest in getting more powers for Holyrood or important work done. 

She's only interested in using this benefits issue as a rhetorical point to get closer to her dream of being the Flounder Führer after breaking up the UK.

Archived