General Election 2017: Scottish Seat Predictions

Stephen Malkmus

General Election - Scottish Seats  

118 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, t1t3h said:

I know this poster is a ridiculous attention seeking troll but this is more a general question to anyone spouting this pish uttered by Ruth Davidson and her cohorts.

Why should the Scottish Government or any of the devolved Parliaments have to protect people living in Scotland from the UK Government's policies?

Is that the job of devolved parliaments now? To protect people against harmful policies such as the rape clause and the Bedroom Tax? What about the people in England? Who will protect them?

If Ruth Davidson was the 1st Minister, would she be migating the cost or is she simply playing politics over lives again? I take it she will be voting for migating the costs if it comes to that in Holyrood?

For what it's worth, I think the Scottish Government should and will migate the costs of this particular policy eventually. The point is they shouldn't have too protect its citizens from a policy imposed on us by Westminster.

I remember making this point during the bedroom tax discussions. Unionists apparently believed that the union should go on inflicting policies they disagreed with on Scotland, and the SNP should just tax us or find other means to mitigate them. They objected strenuously to stopping those policies affecting Scotland, but demanded that their results be ameliorated.

Unionists sometimes seem like folk living in a shared house that keeps catching on fire because the landlord installs faulty wiring. When given the opportunity to move, they become angry, dig their heels in, and demand that their roommates simply spend more on new fire extinguishers.

21 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I remember making this point during the bedroom tax discussions. Unionists apparently believed that the union should go on inflicting policies they disagreed with on Scotland, and the SNP should just tax us or find other means to mitigate them. They objected strenuously to stopping those policies affecting Scotland, but demanded that their results be ameliorated.

Unionists sometimes seem like folk living in a shared house that keeps catching on fire because the landlord installs faulty wiring. When given the opportunity to move, they become angry, dig their heels in, and demand that their roommates simply spend more on new fire extinguishers.

Strange since its actually wee fishy who is refusing to stop those policies affect Scotland.

36 minutes ago, TartanWarrior said:

Strange since its actually wee fishy who is refusing to stop those policies affect Scotland.

Not trying to mock you but I really can't understand what you're saying. Can you rephrase it?

47 minutes ago, Mr Heliums said:

Not trying to mock you but I really can't understand what you're saying. Can you rephrase it?

The Fish is refusing to make changes to benefits policies or even take on the new powers shes received. She actually likes having those policies in force as it gives her a bogeyman and a chance to do her favourite tactic of project fear.

The Fish is refusing to make changes to benefits policies or even take on the new powers shes received. She actually likes having those policies in force as it gives her a bogeyman and a chance to do her favourite tactic of project fear.

PARKLIFE

5 hours ago, TartanWarrior said:

Dirgeon's fish lappers 

Monty Ooh

2 hours ago, TartanWarrior said:

her dream of being the Flounder Führer after breaking up the UK.

Monty LewLew

On 25/04/2017 at 17:49, TartanWarrior said:

The wee fish is absolutely bricking it and just got put back in her plaice by the superior minds of Ruth Davidson and the Prime Minister.

Warnock

12 hours ago, TartanWarrior said:

:lol::lol::lol:

The SNP top brass are absolutely bricking it.

They're even terrified of biscuits!!

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/news/918825/suspicious-package-which-caused-major-lock-down-around-snp-mps-office-turns-out-to-be-a-biscuit/

And you actually want to elect these idiots!

And anthrax, don't forget that they're scared of anthrax too.

Forfar lockdown was due to politically-motivated anthrax threat

"The Courier understands the package contained a message stating: “SNP out – Tories in” and its contents are being examined."

Nice folk, Tory supporters.

"The Courier understands the package contained a message stating: “SNP out – Tories in” and its contents are being examined."

Don't worry the Anthrax was taken away in a "large brown bag".Standard way of removing Anthrax apparently.

40 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:

Don't worry the Anthrax was taken away in a "large brown bag".Standard way of removing Anthrax apparently.

I was obviously referring to the "politically-motivated anthrax threat". Please point out exactly where I claimed there was anything more than a threat or that any actual anthrax spores were involved?

So, in your opinion, as it probably wasn't really anthrax, would you consider it to be only a harmless bit of fun?

How long was the town centre shut for? How many emergency service workers spent their afternoon dealing with the chaos caused?

Are you really suggesting that this is acceptable behaviour by whoever propagated the hoax?

I was obviously referring to the "politically-motivated anthrax threat". Please point out exactly where I claimed there was anything more than a threat or that any actual anthrax spores were involved?
So, in your opinion, as it probably wasn't really anthrax, would you consider it to be only a harmless bit of fun?
How long was the town centre shut for? How many emergency service workers spent their afternoon dealing with the chaos caused?
Are you really suggesting that this is acceptable behaviour by whoever propagated the hoax?

He'd see it as a wee bit of trolling.

6 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

So putting some digestives and a "SNP out - Tories In" message in a bag makes you a terrorist now? 

Strange lot the seperatists are when they are completely terrified of biscuits and teacakes. That's beyond normal insanity.

Archived