New clubs in the East of Scotland

Junior's... that's just cringeworthy for an official twitter account!
Yes, and can any clubs that use 20s rather 20's for their youth team get an SFA golden toilet bonus payment...
Sorry, I need bigger things to worry about! [emoji12]

As well as the others that are likely to leave taking down the numbers further. Imagine if the tribute acts decided the standard wasn't high enough for them and Syngenta couldn't find a permanent new ground...

I know I'm stating the obvious that has already been said but why would ANY club stay now...

Just now, Burnie_man said:
5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:
Running tally of 28 for next year's First Division Conferences at the minute. Creeping closer to three Conferences being a possibility.

I hope not......

Its why I didnt want Conferences next year. You're potentially getting close to the need for it. So you're either facing a shorter season or 3x against each other. If the 3 other South clubs come across you're at 31. Maybe the need for all 4 Conference spots getting promoted, leaves you at 30. Is there another 7 clubs out there to push it past two 18x Conferences.

I hope not......
I completely understand your preference for straight divisions but at least three conferences seemed to work in the first season of expansion...

Conferences next season is a real come and join us call...

Its why I didnt want Conferences next year. You're potentially getting close to the need for it. So you're either facing a shorter season or 3x against each other. If the 3 other South clubs come across you're at 31. Maybe the need for all 4 Conference spots getting promoted, leaves you at 30. Is there another 7 clubs out there to push it past two 18x Conferences.

I'm hoping that in the event that 3 Conferences are needed there will be a rethink. The only reason it's not First-Second is that a slim majority thought a seasons notice should have been given before any change.

I guess 18 is the max number for any Conference ie 34 games same as this season.

5 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

I would suspect burnie’s bigger worry is that if it becomes 3 then only winning your conference will see you playing in the premier for 21/22.  If it’s 2 then you can win it or probably get a play off if 2nd. 

What's the tally with all the reliable source inside knowledge we've heard? Isn't it close?

Just now, stulch said:
10 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

What's the tally with all the reliable source inside knowledge we've heard? Isn't it close?

24+4 declared+All other Fife clubs but maybe not Tayport+West Calder suggested. 33 or 32 if take Tayport out of it.

Plus its possible the EoS 24 might be 23.

14 minutes ago, Burnie_man said:

I'm hoping that in the event that 3 Conferences are needed there will be a rethink. The only reason it's not First-Second is that a slim majority thought a seasons notice should have been given before any change.

I guess 18 is the max number for any Conference ie 34 games same as this season.

A majority of clubs voted for it, that's what should go ahead. You're primarily against it because you want a buffer between Blackburn and the bottom division.