Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Aye deffo cos we know if Talbot beat us it will be fair and square and respect and congratulations to the benchmark in junior fitba

Big yin got his red card fae 2014 final overturned cause the red had a blank expression when asked to give details of his he was sent off so early :P

Anybody got a spare Latvian spellchecker so I can enjoy this interesting thread?

I just wish English was our first language [emoji23]

Talking in a regional accent is to be expected. But is there really a need to type it too [emoji848]. Personally I'm not originally from Ayrshire/Fife/Aberdeen nor the highlands [emoji23]. So I struggle to read some of the above posts. ( also understanding the natives on a daily basis to be honest [emoji23]

Naw and whoever wins will parade the cup through Cumnock.[emoji1]

Be afraid, very afraid...... I just noticed that a window in Cumnock town hall has been spruced up and a nice wee cabinet has been placed inside in front of the window......... and I also saw a rather large delivery of HP sauce and what looked suspiciously like a large load of bootlaces being delivered to same establishment......... memories !!!!!!!

Majority who have moved away when the devil re incarnated closed the pits ( im too young to have met them) or moved away for a better life abroad ( mostly down under, soon be a new new cumnock in australia)  and all but 2 of them I haven't met. Or even walked past in the street)
You assume I'm an annoying person to be around despite never having met me... You related to  "Bul2" on here by any chance? [emoji14]

I knew you couldn't go to long without your thoughts drifting back to me....... [emoji445]it must be Love love love [emoji443]

6 ft 5 and built like a big rig truck.. Hard to miss me.Stevie wonder would spot me. I'll wear ma camoflague gear but camo disnae work with me :rolleyes:

I was going to say just look for a stupid looking fella in the crowd but there will be quite a few of them at rugby park that day

4 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Youl maybe see my face super close up like looking at me with high power binocs from 3 yards away..

I admire your passion but your thicker than shite in the neck of a bottle.

I was going to say just look for a stupid looking fella in the crowd but there will be quite a few of them at rugby park that day

????????????????????. Yes you are ????????????????????

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

You still think I'm a woman this amuses me lol

It's called sarcasm and irony son/ hen ?????. Won't ask you to trawl through 3 years of posts, but, think you will find that the subject of whether you are male or female was brought up by you and myself, and a few others, chipped in with the sexist , chauvinistic stuff to buy into your wee "joke"

You keep in touch with your feminine side son/hen

Archived