Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

A lot of good memories up the Coupla as it was 30 years of my life. There's not many folk who had the Glens Cup winning open air bus parked outside there house giving me laldy. Or the time I came back from a semi final defeat against Tayport and my house was decorated in red and white. Then when I was steaming and forgot to bring my Talbot gnomes in the house and they got nicked only to turn up 6 years later. Met a lot of good people in NC and it was good to see them at the recent league game. I had some shit times also but the good memories far outweigh the bad ones.

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Dipple burn said:

A lot of good memories up the Coupla as it was 30 years of my life. There's not many folk who had the Glens Cup winning open air bus parked outside there house giving me laldy. Or the time I came back from a semi final defeat against Tayport and my house was decorated in red and white. Then when I was steaming and forgot to bring my Talbot gnomes in the house and they got nicked only to turn up 6 years later. Met a lot of good people in NC and it was good to see them at the recent league game. I had some shit times also but the good memories far outweigh the bad ones.

Guid big man that's the way it should be

Yous call us clowns, call nc the village of the damned and your own secretary (or whatever the f**k Morton wright is on th committee) basically (publicly) said anybody with the new strip come back on 5th o June and the club will put a 12th star on free of charge!  Please explain why we would burn our own display? Suppose Talbot gfans of all ages will be perfect little saints who never get up to mischeif of any description and of course attend church every Sunday? 

Actually bear what he said was that the final strip will not have any stars and if the purchaser so wishes they can bring it back and have the stars with "hopefully" a 12th one added

It's only 3 weeks to cup final day and we have two very important games coming up against KRR in the run in for what would be a very surprising league title for Glens ( if we win our games of course [emoji6]. So let's get behind the club and stop this in house bickering [emoji22]. We've won nothing ( yet). So come on guys & girls let's enjoy what we have ????

Aye it would be shite talk tae point out the FACT that one o your own destroyed at least wan flag hang on the main road in NC

See instead a being in denial aboot the facts there's a Hing cawd the block button simple solution instead o moaning aboot something you can easily solve yourself with th touch of a button :whistle8)

Not in denial this is a football forum not for you to come on and spout pish about a burning flag but I agree it's wrong to do and it's not one of our own that's his choice to burn a flag nothing connected with Talbot or so. Let the banter flow again and stop coming on here and trying to cause trouble with your daft comments WHISTLE

11 hours ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

So pointing oot the FACT somebody tore doon an burned a glens flag in nc, wishing teams aw the best after we put them oot the cup, being happy when title rivals drop points, being unhappy when an away game that passed 2 pitch inspections gets called off at half 1... Asking a team we travel tae whit the pubs are like close tae the park, informing a team traveling to us what the shops cafes and pubs and parking are like locally, asking when the next round draw is, and confirming the manager was banned fe the touchline when somebody asked why he was on the terraces.. That's ment to be stupid and ludicrous?  I'm speechless 

IMG_20170515_013519_420.jpg

Suprised you're aloud into glens park big steal the money

52 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

see thats the thing if a had stole money a woulda been charged and banned fae the park so take yer childish lies n ram them where the sun dont shine

surprised you can read tae be able tae write stuff online

ohh the talbots shooting weans 

Stealing from you're local club how low can you get. Do youreself a favour and stay aff Facebook and pie and bovril and stop making a fool of youreself with everything you write , go and enjoy the title run in and look forward to the final and try talk some sense for a change.

The monks from buckfast abbey have extended working hours to include a nightshift after learning a team from new cumnock have reached the junior cup final.However government official have pleaded with the monks to lower the caffeine amounts,as the residents of said town are already wired to the moon.As there's no bottle refunds customers are asked just to smash finished object on ground as the green glass will add colour to the rest of smashed glass already lying around with the empty special brew cans.On a lighter note will talbot with much larger support recieve the home ends of rugby park and will both stands behind goals be open like when talbot beat clydebank.

Archived