Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joking aside.

We have a full red. A full blue, a full white. I think we should keep the full look. And go full green for the final. Far be it from me to influence anybody [emoji23]

And another thing. Get rid of those stupid looking multi coloured football boots. It's black only on the feet lads [emoji35][emoji23]

Remember the dubbing lads [emoji6]

c06ae0defc373364480f772570f5c5da.jpg

24 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Glens have a retro of the Celtic 1967 European Cup strip. emoji848.png( now was I dreaming?

12 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Joking aside.

We have a full red. A full blue, a full white. I think we should keep the full look. And go full green for the final. Far be it from me to influence anybody emoji23.png

And another thing. Get rid of those stupid looking multi coloured football boots. It's black only on the feet lads emoji35.pngemoji23.png

Whats this pish. You call yourself a Glens fan.

It looks to me like you are actually fan of another team. This pish has nothing to do with the Junior Cup final

No, I think all Glens fans are exacty that- Glenafton fans.
You quite evidently are not as you seem to care more about another team and bringing them up in a subject that has absolutely nothing to do with them

You've totally lost me [emoji848]

Whats this pish. You call yourself a Glens fan.
It looks to me like you are actually fan of another team. This pish has nothing to do with the Junior Cup final

Lighten up ffs Coyote[emoji23]

All good humour I think they are referring to winning the biggest cup in Europe. A bit like ma dad can beat your dad sort of pish lol.

See for once the two set of supporters this final have so much in common and probably a lot of relations cross over.

It would be good to see a healthy respectfull build-up rather than the bitterness that happened between Pollok and Beith last season.

Mannnn that was bitter????

:lol::lol:....Glens lad,have you downed a bottle of Buckie,or been smokin' some funny ciggies? You're gibberin' some amount of pish,bud! :lol::lol:

That's all it is. " gibberish " but some people have no sense of humour [emoji23][emoji6]

46 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Joking aside.

We have a full red. A full blue, a full white. I think we should keep the full look. And go full green for the final. Far be it from me to influence anybody emoji23.png

And another thing. Get rid of those stupid looking multi coloured football boots. It's black only on the feet lads emoji35.pngemoji23.png

Remember the dubbing lads emoji6.png

c06ae0defc373364480f772570f5c5da.jpg

If you want to go retro why don't the Glens wear their original colours?

And I shall give you a clue......................there isn't and red in the strip!     :)

2 minutes ago, Glens lad said:

Wasn't it black & white emoji6.png

well it that kept you quiet for half an hour. 

Oscar gave you a clue and you answered with a question!.......your amazing      :lol:

Archived