Glenafton v Talbot Junior Cup Final 2017

Stillseekfedup

• Replies 869
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been rather quiet on this thread past wee while.

thought the banter levels would be well and truly hotting up by now.

On a side note, fantastic to see the hard work the new cumnock yins have put in getting the place decorated right through, very proud to be a Super Afton fan.  I see the coal stealers down the road haven't much in way of decorations, only 3 weeks to go guys!

great to see Glens have also a full squad to choose from this week too, Ally Park back in the engine room will see us far more energetic and pressing, like to see big Dallas let loose as he is fully fit again too & we've been lacking in goals past few weeks.

With little over 3 weeks to go and you could hear a feather dropping ^_^

I hear some of your big injury concerns are easing - Shankers back in training?  Really hope you do have a decent squad to chose from for the occasion, honestly.  No-one likes seeing guys injured, and missing big occasions like this.  

However it won't stop us going for another victory against yous this season :P:whistle:thumsup2

12 hours ago, AftonArmy1994 said:

It's been rather quiet on this thread past wee while.

thought the banter levels would be well and truly hotting up by now.

On a side note, fantastic to see the hard work the new cumnock yins have put in getting the place decorated right through, very proud to be a Super Afton fan.  I see the coal stealers down the road haven't much in way of decorations, only 3 weeks to go guys!

great to see Glens have also a full squad to choose from this week too, Ally Park back in the engine room will see us far more energetic and pressing, like to see big Dallas let loose as he is fully fit again too & we've been lacking in goals past few weeks.

Yous had more decorations than Hurlford the last time yous were in the final and we all remember the outcome of that one

On 5/11/2017 at 23:15, AftonArmy1994 said:

With little over 3 weeks to go and you could hear a feather dropping ^_^

I hear some of your big injury concerns are easing - Shankers back in training?  Really hope you do have a decent squad to chose from for the occasion, honestly.  No-one likes seeing guys injured, and missing big occasions like this.  

However it won't stop us going for another victory against yous this season :P:whistle:thumsup2

Not interested in the Scottish cup at the moment as were striving to win the West of Scotland and Ayrshire Cups as well as having a go at the league title. The cup final will take care of itself.

4 minutes ago, Stillseekfedup said:

Think once the league is settled things will heat up, both teams really focusing on the next game at the moment.

The way the fixtures are going the league might be settled after the cup final.

6 minutes ago, TheAftonArmyBear said:

Hearing that a few of the flags gracing the 120 lamp posts on the main drag in N/C have been tore down and burned. 

Hardly rocket science which colours the culprites would have wore. Few people worked hard fundraising to pay for those flags and a few even risked serious injury hanging th flags on th lamp posts for someorons tae do this. Fucking disgusting :wacko:

Seriously?  This has to be a joke?

if not it is disgusting, I presume by your rocket science comment Talbot yins been up causing damage burning our clubs colours off poles in our village?  This is terrible,. I only hope the new cumnock boys who hung these don't find out who is responsible.

Archived