Hibs v Raith

21 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Rovers have won exactly ONE away game in the last 261 days.

Even if Hibs were *literally* on their holidays I'd still fancy a home win.

I'd laugh but you're right.

Still going along though, haven't entirely given up hope of seeing you lot again next season yet.

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

Is Dabrowski even signed? Last I heard he was still trying to earn his deal after recovering from injury? Or are we allowed to play trialists in this league?

He signed on loan in January with a view to a permanent move in the summer and got injured shortly afterwards, he's been playing for the dev team recently and has looked decent.  He seems to have replaced Gallacher as 3rd choice as well as he's now warming up with the 2 keepers on match days.

I don't think he will go baws out in regards to playing Young boys but I'd expect at least a couple to feature.

marciano 

Ambrose 

McLean 

forster 

stevenson 

Humphrey 

Martin 

Fyvie (reluctantly) 

Murray 

Harris 

Keatings 

its a shame Shaw can't play. Next 3 could've been a great chance for him.

1 hour ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

I don't think he will go baws out in regards to playing Young boys but I'd expect at least a couple to feature.

marciano 

Ambrose 

McLean 

forster 

stevenson 

Humphrey 

Martin 

Fyvie (reluctantly) 

Murray 

Harris 

Keatings 

its a shame Shaw can't play. Next 3 could've been a great chance for him.

Why are you reluctant to play Fyvie?  I felt really sorry for him on Sat, how Lennon can't see that him and Bartley can't play together is beyond me!! Tbh I think Bartley drags the whole midfield too far back and we play far play more hoofball as a result, he is needed for tough games where we are less likely to have the ball but I'd have Fyvie playing over him most games.....

2 hours ago, LeeHFC said:

Why are you reluctant to play Fyvie?  I felt really sorry for him on Sat, how Lennon can't see that him and Bartley can't play together is beyond me!! Tbh I think Bartley drags the whole midfield too far back and we play far play more hoofball as a result, he is needed for tough games where we are less likely to have the ball but I'd have Fyvie playing over him most games.....

Don't rate him. If he's not losing the ball then it's going sideways or backwards. You say bartley and fyvie can't play together but it only ever seems to affect fyvie. His attitude when going off was a disgrace too. I think we can do much much better than him next season.

8 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

Don't rate him. If he's not losing the ball then it's going sideways or backwards. You say bartley and fyvie can't play together but it only ever seems to affect fyvie. His attitude when going off was a disgrace too. I think we can do much much better than him next season.

Don't think I could disagree more.  Our midfield looks so much more balanced when Fraser plays imo.  He was very good until he got injured and we had a bit of a slump after it, was the exact same when he got injured last season too iirc.

We had basically the same midfield playing in the Morton away and QoS at home games and we couldn't have played more differently!  Our midfield were a lot more fluid and we only hoofed the ball when absolutely necessary against QoS.  It doesn't just affect Fyvie either, Bartley has played in a midfield 2 with McGeouch and McGinn and it's been disjointed with them sitting too far back and very little movement.  I do agree that he could have gotten off the park quicker on Sat but I fully expect him to be gutted, I'd be raging if he was happy about coming off!   The whole midfield had been stinking up until that point too.  He got a daft booking but for Bartley being the sitting midfielder it was Fyvie who was breaking up their attacks on the right and left before the second goal. Just need to agree to disagree with regards to him I guess. 

I'm going to go along but I'm on holiday on the Thursday and Friday. If I was working I'd think about giving it a miss cos I won't get home till after midnight. Might be sooner if a small crowd turns up right enough!

40 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Hibs TV. 

Not anymore. They've clamped down on it, pretty sure it's impossible to watch now unless you've got an international subscription and are actually abroad now. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Not anymore. They've clamped down on it, pretty sure it's impossible to watch now unless you've got an international subscription and are actually abroad now. 

You can't watch using a VPN through the official site, no? 

I'd be pretty surprised if Hibs had gone to the effort of blocking VPN access tbh.

Anyway, I don't mind you Hibs lot and have enjoyed the games against you this season so I would really appreciate if you won this game then lost on Saturday thanks xo

43 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

You can't watch using a VPN through the official site, no? 

Nope, I've tried very recently. Hibs and a few other Scottish clubs have started using a new provider that blocks out stuff like that. 

23 minutes ago, Zing. said:

Nope, I've tried very recently. Hibs and a few other Scottish clubs have started using a new provider that blocks out stuff like that. 

Fair enough I thought it was only sportsnation on kodi that was goosed.  How can it tell if not in U.K.? 

Fyvie of the past 2 seasons would be one of the first names on the teamsheet for me, this seasons Fyvie not so much. With the more direct style Lennons adopted I think the games are passing him by and he's struggling to exert an influence. He suits playing at the base of the diamond where he can dictate play. 

I'd like to see Harris starting, I had him written off but his cameo against Queens looked promising. 3 games to show he deserves a new deal.

14 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

Fair enough I thought it was only sportsnation on kodi that was goosed.  How can it tell if not in U.K.? 

Not a clue how it works but it's killed off Hibs TV and a few others. 

Looks like the side we stick out on Wednesday is going to be back up/development players. Saw a couple of folk suggest that first team players who played on Saturday are off until Thursday. 

1 hour ago, Zing. said:

Not a clue how it works but it's killed of Hibs TV and a few others. 

Looks like the side we stick out on Wednesday is going to be back up/development players. Saw a couple of folk suggest that first team players who played on Saturday are off until Thursday. 

Swiftly onto bet 365 :lol: Raith are 13/2. Well worth a sky diver. 

Archived