Relegation Elect vs The Champions

Just now, Honest Lass said:

That's nonsense. Ian McCall shook hands with several people-he did not go straight up the tunnel.

He shook some hands, that's great. didn't go on the pitch and clap to the fans or anything, being the last home game and all. but he shook some hands, it's alright then.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, munro7 said:

Why on earth would that be the thing that upsets you? I'd be more concerned about the woeful performance than worrying about anyone giving you a wee patronising clap.

Last home game of the season and all. What's the point in being concerned about the performance at this point, it's over.

3 hours ago, ayrunitedfw said:

What a weirdo. 

Really? What's so hard to understand? 

I am a football fan who supports Dunfermline. I like watching different teams, while still supporting Dunfermline. I have friends and family who support hibs, and you think that it's weird that I go to see them play? 

35 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

You can think your way down to the seaside leagues ma pal.

I bought my spade and pail after the St Mirren shoeing.

Ayr pretty much dead and buried. Nothing really against them, but pleased to be rid of these sort of sides. They've been unfortunate with St Mirrens form, but a poor side still.

And what exactly are "these sort of sides"?!

Folk applauding that shite off the pitch are as bad as the useless c***s on it and McCall. Get that specky p***k to f**k. Special mention to Gary fucking Harkins, 4-0 down and trying cruyff turns and back heel flick, fucking f**k off. Taking this well as you'll notice x

19 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

That McCall interview is a joke. "There's a lot to be happy about". He also basically confirms there's a really good chance that we'll be FT next year but basically sounds like it's going to be youngsters like Forrest, Crawford, McGuffie etc with a few experienced players there which is exactly the model that Airdrie have went with this season which hasn't really worked so don't really see the point of it. He is also imo slightly arrogant towards the players that are maybe thinking of leaving.

8 minutes ago, Scary Bear said:

Did you get a good deal? See you next week.

I bought an extra set just in case, at least if both of us are down there we'll have a right good ding dong 'til we do our usual running out of steam act.

That McCall interview is a joke. "There's a lot to be happy about". He also basically confirms there's a really good chance that we'll be FT next year but basically sounds like it's going to be youngsters like Forrest, Crawford, McGuffie etc with a few experienced players there which is exactly the model that Airdrie have went with this season which hasn't really worked so don't really see the point of it. He is also imo slightly arrogant towards the players that are maybe thinking of leaving.

The better players, Devlin and Balatoni will leave no matter what all the others couldn't care less if they go tbh.

Folk applauding that shite off the pitch are as bad as the useless c***s on it and McCall. Get that specky p***k to f**k. Special mention to Gary fucking Harkins, 4-0 down and trying cruyff turns and back heel flick, fucking f**k off. Taking this well as you'll notice x

I left when the booing started, surely people never applauded?

Don't really see your point here, Crawford, McGuffie and Forrest should be top end players in league one, compliment them with the right type of experienced players and I'm sure we would do well.

It's also hardly arrogant, if anyone doesn't want to be here then f**k them. I imagine it's a dig given some of them checked out weeks ago. I'm also glad to hear the likes of Harkins will be facing a hellish pre season. If McCall manages to get him fit again then he'll be the best player in league one. Probably won't though tbf.

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The way he spoke about players leaving was a bit abrupt. Maybe there's a few players, beyond what he was expecting, have made it known they want to go and this has surprised him a bit.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

I left when the booing started, surely people never applauded?

Don't really see your point here, Crawford, McGuffie and Forrest should be top end players in league one, compliment them with the right type of experienced players and I'm sure we would do well.

It's also hardly arrogant, if anyone doesn't want to be here then f**k them. I imagine it's a dig given some of them checked out weeks ago. I'm also glad to hear the likes of Harkins will be facing a hellish pre season. If McCall manages to get him fit again then he'll be the best player in league one. Probably won't though tbf.

There was some applause at the end toward Devlin, Docherty and Harkins who stayed on the pitch to applaud the fans.

Archived