Rangers visit Firhill 7th May

Eh?   I see no evidence of this on P&B..  it's another game which I expect us to win.

I wasn't speaking about the P&B contingent. More the absolute mentalists who try assault players who celebrate near their seat.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't speaking about the P&B contingent. More the absolute mentalists who try assault players who celebrate near their seat.

...or make racist tweets from the zoo. Utter vermin!

Not a great time to be facing Rangers as their backs will be up after last week's scudding. That said, I've not seen anything to suggest that Caixihna is doing much to improve Rangers - seems like another footballing idealist like Warburton. If he's trying to impart tactical wisdom to the dummies that Warburton signed in a similar fashion as he did to journalists recently, there's a fair chance they'll be running about in the same kind of rabble as they were against Celtic, though.

The game at Firhill in November still rankles but we've not laid a glove in either of the away fixtures. I think fifth place is going to be a bit of an ask but still possible if we can take something from Sunday's game. Looking forward to seeing McCarthy if he keeps his place in the team.

In the same way I can't understand why anyone likes Prince Philip, I cannot understand why anyone likes Rangers.

Win please Thistle.

Thank you.

On 5/3/2017 at 07:23, mrcat1990 said:

The Rangers fans are in full on horde mentality mode.

22 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Eh?   I see no evidence of this on P&B..  it's another game which I expect us to win.

15 hours ago, mrcat1990 said:

So a minor flashpoint makes you make a crass statement but the Rangers fans on here are exempt?  Are we "in full on horde mentality mode" or not?

So a minor flashpoint makes you make a crass statement but the Rangers fans on here are exempt?  Are we "in full on horde mentality mode" or not?

Lighten the f**k up man.

23 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Staying away in hordes from the forum, answer your question?

On 2017-5-4 at 22:25, Bobbyb1903 said:

They seem to be in full hiding mode..

Ffs is this season not over yet? 

Another few ,painful to watch, 90 minutes to go before we can try to ship out the majority of duds that The 'Magic' Hat signed. 

Being at the game at Firhill when we scored in the last minute was fantastic but looking back i feel for the Thistle faithful but that's football. They have played well for the majority of the season and thoroughly deserve their Top 6 (at least) finish. Would be no great surprise if they get a point on Sunday and that probably says it all about this Rangers team.

I ve got to the stage where i have absolutely nothing positive to say about the wage thieves at Rangers. I'd Keep Foderingham, Possibly Hill and Wilson, Bates and Beersman look decent youngsters, midfield to a man can get tae f**k and upfront i'd keep Miller , Dodoo and McKay. OK possibly a tad harsh on Josh Windass. He's not had a run of games without injury. The rest can f**k Off to Notts Forest and hopefully League 1 football. Not that i am bitter in any way about the last manager!!

I ll go for a tight game with Rangers eventually winning 3-1. I am nothing if not an optimist.

When I go to buy a ticket for this game it says it'll be added to my smartcard. Will this be my season ticket which I never renewed for the 16/17 season as I don't have any other card from the club? Would be ideal if it was as it'd save me going to pick up a ticket.

Archived