The 2017 Play-Off Thread

The Naitch

Play-Off Winners  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

Absolute minter having trophies for 2nd/3rd place finishes and playoff winners.

It's the major fault with the play-offs. The shouldn't be at Wembley either. I caught the Millwall chairman on the radio earlier and he wasn't having any of the treating it like a real cup final nonsense. The players wanted new suits and a training camp abroad but he told them to get stuffed and get on with the game...or words to that effect anyway! Good on him.

Just now, Christophe said:

I've got no idea what happened yesterday that you think has any relevance to me old chap

Bollocks... read location as "my team".. my bad... I'll just be uh... over here if anyone needs me :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Arbroathlegend36-0 said:

Last time we played Milwall at home back in 2012 they caused havoc and damaged 3 of the trams by smashing in the windows and doors. Horrible fans and wouldn't be surprised if there is trouble next season when they come and visit Hillsborough

They smashed this bad boy in?....

absolute scum

IMG_3566.JPG

That'd be good, but he's not expressing surprise is he? He's just calling them out for being the c***s that they are

Fair point. He's still a bit of a dick though.

(Probably. )

Nice videos kicking about of the lovely fans fighting before and after the game
Such a beautiful game

Also saw one with mounted police officers clearly backing off. As a great man once said: "What's the fucking point?"

Millwall must have the scummiest Neanderthal fans in the history of the game. They've a long history of causing mayhem and the football authorities in England have done the square root of f**k all to them. Ban them from away grounds, make them play behind closed doors and things just might start to change. 

Reading winning the play-offs would be remarkable given how average their numbers have been this season. I've heard a few analysts saying their shot data and xG are upper midtable at best, but yet they find themselves a game away from the Premier League. Would love to be a fly on the wall in a Jaap Stam training session.

Here's an example of how they compare to the rest of the Championship.

https://experimental361.com/2017/05/07/scatter-graphics-championship-201617/

That site is nerdy as f**k, but I love it.

10 hours ago, lanky_ffc said:

Reading winning the play-offs would be remarkable given how average their numbers have been this season. I've heard a few analysts saying their shot data and xG are upper midtable at best, but yet they find themselves a game away from the Premier League.

Excellent. I love anything that reminds the new age stattos that the game is played on a pitch, not a spreadsheet.

Archived