CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

On 27/10/2017 at 20:57, SouthLanarkshireWhite said:

Good news. A bronze award and another one for learning how not to upset anyone. Does Inclusion in the workplace cover defenders as well as minorities and sensitive types?

Perhaps we could get Graham Roberts back in to cover inclusion, defending and not upsetting anyone. We handled that one well ;)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

Perhaps we could get Graham Roberts back in to cover inclusion, defending and not upsetting anyone. We handled that one well ;)

Funnily enough - something else mentioned in the programme on Saturday!

One way or another there really has to be some kind of statement released tonight.

Obviously , I hope it's to say that Chapman is away, however if not the Board, in fact the Chairman has to comment on the incidents at the weekend. He cannot be blind or nieve not to know the present feelings within the support to at least acknowledge that the board are aware of the current atmosphere at Broadwood which of course is only going to get worse. I realise that we are talking about a mans contract and a process needs to be followed, however there has been nothing forthcoming not even a statement offering disappointment regarding the behaviour of all involved on Saturday even if it's to acknowledge that feelings run incredibly high in these times. 

A public apology from Chapman over his behaviour and most definetly his "nasty" comment (twice!!) wouldn't go amiss.   

48 hrs and counting and nothing as yet, shocking lack of communication with supporters.

One way or another there really has to be some kind of statement released tonight.
Obviously , I hope it's to say that Chapman is away, however if not the Board, in fact the Chairman has to comment on the incidents at the weekend. He cannot be blind or nieve not to know the present feelings within the support to at least acknowledge that the board are aware of the current atmosphere at Broadwood which of course is only going to get worse. I realise that we are talking about a mans contract and a process needs to be followed, however there has been nothing forthcoming not even a statement offering disappointment regarding the behaviour of all involved on Saturday even if it's to acknowledge that feelings run incredibly high in these times. 
A public apology from Chapman over his behaviour and most definetly his "nasty" comment (twice!!) wouldn't go amiss.   
48 hrs and counting and nothing as yet, shocking lack of communication with supporters.

Statement on it by latest tomorrow. From our SLO.

10 hours ago, Shputnik said:

When you eventually sack Chapman hopefully it will be his last involvement in Scottish football.

NO CHANCE... Will continue to take coaching courses for the S.F.A. and

put guys through many different badges. Believe his No 2 coaches at 

Rangers' Training Ground. 

11 hours ago, FREDDYFRY said:

TWO excellent posts from yourself. Cant see Chapman offering a public apology for the twice-

made "nasty fans" comment. It is just not in the guy's make-up.  In making their management

appointment, I take it your Chairman took lessons from the three guys who brought Pedro to

Ibrox?  

1 minute ago, FREDDYFRY said:

Not getting at anyone here, no offence intended. But why is this request not made via Official Site? 

Not entirely sure but assume there will be reason for it.   He may be able to tell you more directly but he just asked me to put the message out there.

Archived