CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

4 hours ago, Pride Of The Clyde said:

Aye, if we paid him. McCluskey went back to juniors because they were paying only £10 less than he was on at Alloa.  McCluskey will go where the money is. Personally i could take him or leave him, not one of my favourites.

Aye he is a mercenary twat, got a decent signing on fee from us and decided a few weeks later he did not like football, first chance he got signed for Alloa probably pocketing another signing on fee, not surprised if he decided the lure of an extra tenner was too good to turn down that seems to be his style. 

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Mamtora said:

Wee Billy. It's wee Billy.

Oh I'm more than aware what is his name is - but - as ridiculous as it sounds - I purposefully mispelt his name in order that there was no need for any administrtators to get threatened by legal ramifications because their proper name was used!

Imagine someone being as egotistical as that!

1 hour ago, AgentDaleCooper said:

Oh I'm more than aware what is his name is - but - as ridiculous as it sounds - I purposefully mispelt his name in order that there was no need for any administrtators to get threatened by legal ramifications because their proper name was used!

Imagine someone being as egotistical as that!

You are saying, " I purposefully misspelt his name".

You  didn't. You wrote , "Billy." How on earth is that a deliberate misspelling of "Billy"?

2 minutes ago, Mamtora said:

You are saying, " I purposefully misspelt his name".

You  didn't. You wrote , "Billy." How on earth is that a deliberate misspelling of "Billy"?

Apologies, i purposefully misspelt the adjective to describe William.

I was so worried about replying to you earlier in fear of legal ramifications.

Tom Lang has been superb at this rate I would love to get him another year on his contract and agree I think Ally Love will come good 
Too early to judge at the moment. After all, Ross Perry looked solid in his first few games.

No harm in waiting a couple of months before making any decisions on offering contract extensions.

Too early to judge at the moment. After all, Ross Perry looked solid in his first few games.

No harm in waiting a couple of months before making any decisions on offering contract extensions.

A couple of months your taking a chance on someone else signing him , in all honesty it ain't bursting the bank to give him another year and the boy is streets ahead of Perry he is clearly a talented player with a fantastic attitude and if you don't want to sign that type of player on a longer contract then don't know who you would

2 hours ago, haufdaft said:

You would have to assume that Lennon knew of the player previoulsy and signed him on that basis. I disagree entirely.  A win on Saturday and I hope/think we can stop looking over our shoulder.

Getting the spine sorted as soon as possible and getting some confidence in the team could do wonders for next season, even at this stage.

Not wanting to be a killjoy but after the last two results and considering who we were against, looking at the next three opponents and Clyde being Clyde makes me nervous.
I hope all goes well for us and then we can breathe easier and look forward to a really good new season.
Also hope new additions will come about.

Archived