CLYDE FC Season 2017-18 Thread

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Sao Paulo said:

Is he a real hing?

Maybe it's some clearance/registration nonsense putting the brakes on.

I’ve absolutely no idea, he could well be a figmant of the imagination. I’m just going off the auld rumours.

Someone today passed on the information that we're about to sign Chris McStay, and Kipre as well (as supported by the programme). According to one of the squad Kipre's a player to get excited about. 

Things looking much better thank goodness. I make it only 2 league defeats in the last 11 games. 3 wins on the trot, 2 defeats and 6 draws.  15 games to go - need realistically 30-33 points from that I think to squeeze into the play-offs. Probably too big an ask but now it looks much more likely than  the trap door. Watching the highlights team looks to be playing very much better too. Hopefully the corner has been turned.

What a weekend the Hi-bees beat The Rangers and the Bully Wee 3 in a row!

I do wonder, how all of a sudden we can attract these type of players to come on loan.
Were has all the money come from.
This is not a negative dig, just thinking we are told, we are skint all the time.
Given our recent history, it's not negative at all to worry about this.

That's the reason that I posted earlier in the thread of my concern re. the lack of players moving away from the club.

Much as we may well have improved our income stream, I think it's more likely that we actually have a management team who know a player when they see one and know where we need to strengthen. Unlike the previous absolute rocket who obviously didn't!  Simple as that

He's great in the air, he's strong and he can hold the game up. He's a threat on the counter-attack and he can play whenever the team is deep, because he can hold the ball up with his physical strength.

Sao Paulo might not be the grumpiest man in Scottish football now.

Archived