Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Hursty said:

Where do we all see Forrest play? To me he is a backup to Moff or Moore

A lot of fans wanting a third striker but I would use Forrest in this role and even bring in another midfielder. Whilst I think Crawford, McDaid, McGuffie and Forrest are all good players they can also vanish for spells. We do have a lot of midfielders currently however someone else who can impose themselves in games more often would help. Alternatively bring in cover for right back and move Geggans permanently in there until Adams returns. Dare I say bring back Balatoni also! 

A lot of fans wanting a third striker but I would use Forrest in this role and even bring in another midfielder. Whilst I think Crawford, McDaid, McGuffie and Forrest are all good players they can also vanish for spells. We do have a lot of midfielders currently however someone else who can impose themselves in games more often would help. Alternatively bring in cover for right back and move Geggans permanently in there until Adams returns. Dare I say bring back Balatoni also! 

I would use Forrest as a ball boy [emoji52]

9 hours ago, Iain said:

One clean sheet in the last nine games? Sounds like he's doing something wrong.

Alan Martin was apparently a class act and kept no clean sgeets. 

I seem to remember people saying similar things about Fleming, was a good shot stopper but iffy to come for cross balls and decision making poor with regards to catching/punching. Would you rather have Fleming that Hart despite them being seen to have the same weaknesses?

I seem to remember people saying similar things about Fleming, was a good shot stopper but iffy to come for cross balls and decision making poor with regards to catching/punching. Would you rather have Fleming that Hart despite them being seen to have the same weaknesses?

Give me Fleming anytime but hope I'm wrong

Archived