Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

11 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

DaxW1q9WsAAla1F.thumb.jpg.9f468a65b9700e6796d6157b463e8217.jpg

Away top looks ok, home top looks like a thin white T-shirt, you can see the away top through it. 

DaxW_PdXUAAk1G0.thumb.jpg.80e2ccc52382c8f2e91a3cb06481c8d4.jpg

The home top looks more like a training top rather than a strip, not sure about away one, will probably need to see it in shop first 

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Away top is pretty smart , pink shorts and socks !!! Home top bit so so , appeal on its way for Shankland meaning he would be free to play on Sunday , going by vibes last night IMO if we go up Shankland will be coming with us 

11 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Think this is the same top as the new home one. They also have it with black stripes.

white_ss.jpg

white-black-front-ss_3.jpg

If that’s it then it’s the exact same jersey template as previous seasons black, red and purple tops. They were all the same top just different colours. 

Edited to add....Its not as the lines you can see are from the away top underneath, thus why people are saying it’s paper thin. Get that wet and there will be plenty of ‘man boobs’ on show. 

If that’s it then it’s the exact same jersey template as previous seasons black, red and purple tops. They were all the same top just different colours. 
Edited to add....Its not as the lines you can see are from the away top underneath, thus why people are saying it’s paper thin. Get that wet and there will be plenty of ‘man boobs’ on show. 

Yep, it’s an updated template of that one. Hopefully won’t cost as much as the bespoke ones we’ve had the last two years we’re more expensive to manufacture. Any word on when they’re on sale?

Anyone know why the gaffer isn't starting Moffat?

It's starting to bug me, I know he was suspended for Airdrie but is he carrying a niggle?

It's reminiscent of the start of the season when he kept subbing him after 65 mins and we struggled. 

We must be the only team in the league that would have a player of Moffat's calibre  on the bench. #Baffling

Anyone know why the gaffer isn't starting Moffat?
It's starting to bug me, I know he was suspended for Airdrie but is he carrying a niggle?
It's reminiscent of the start of the season when he kept subbing him after 65 mins and we struggled. 
We must be the only team in the league that would have a player of Moffat's calibre  on the bench. #Baffling

The only thing I can think of is he’s trying to appease Moore. He won’t want to lose him but it’s possible if he doesn’t give him game time.

But I still think we have to play our strongest 11 and right now Moffat is crucial to how we play.

Killie's away support at a routine league game bigger than total attendance at Ayr's game of the season. [emoji24] One Team In Ayrshire [emoji460]️

Must be your 3rd or 4th post on our forum this season.

The obsession is unreal.

1 hour ago, Rugbypark said:

Killie's away support at a routine league game bigger than total attendance at Ayr's game of the season. emoji24.png One Team In Ayrshire

Bugger off troll we couldn't care less about you obsessed twat you not got school in the morning

Killie's away support at a routine league game bigger than total attendance at Ayr's game of the season. [emoji24] One Team In Ayrshire [emoji460]️
Where were about 2,000 of those supporters at the start of the season when super Lee McCulloch was in charge.

Probably were struggling for 2,500 at the start of the season at home games.

Now back to your one season of success.

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Where were about 2,000 of those supporters at the start of the season when super Lee McCulloch was in charge.

Probably were struggling for 2,500 at the start of the season at home games.

Now back to your one season of success.

Did we not bring over 2000 to Ayr at the very start of the season with Lee in charge?

12 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Did we not bring over 2000 to Ayr at the very start of the season with Lee in charge?

Just shy of 9,000 at MK Dons on Saturday, as much relevance to Ayr Untied as Kilmarnock's away following. 

Archived