Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Thought he was supposed to be really good. But ah well never mind good luck to him. He would probably improved being full time too

He signed for Cumnock in January and hasn't featured for them much

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fleming

New RB Higgins Meggatt Boyle

Forrest Docherty Geggan McGuffie

Moore Moffat

Docherty and Geggan would be a beautiful combination. Not even the end of May and I would suggest a right back, wide player and Meggatt re-signing to complete our starting eleven.

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Fleming

New RB Higgins Meggatt Boyle

Forrest Docherty Geggan McGuffie

Moore Moffat

Docherty and Geggan would be a beautiful combination. Not even the end of May and I would suggest a right back, wide player and Meggatt re-signing to complete our starting eleven.

Willie Gibson has been suggested quite a bit but don't know if that's realistic or not.

I think McCall will probably play Geggan at RB in the league cup just to see how he gets on. I still want a natural RB just in case Geggan has to cover in the midfield or gets suspended.

For the first League cup match I reckon it will look something like this.

Fleming

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle

Forrest Cairney? Docherty McGuffie

Moffat Moore

Of course if Harkins stays he'll be shoehorned in there somewhere.

Willie Gibson has been suggested quite a bit but don't know if that's realistic or not.

Would be a good signing if we pulled it off. Seems to be pure speculation as I've not seen him linked in the AP.

Might not a starter but has the ability to change a game if he's brought off the bench.

I think McCall will probably play Geggan at RB in the league cup just to see how he gets on. I still want a natural RB just in case Geggan has to cover in the midfield or gets suspended.

For the first League cup match I reckon it will look something like this.

Fleming

Geggan Rose Higgins Boyle

Forrest Cairney? Docherty McGuffie

Moffat Moore

Of course if Harkins stays he'll be shoehorned in there somewhere.

Harkins playing behind Moffat and Moore would be delicious

Go easy on me Ayr fans as I'm just looking for clarification and not too clued up on the issue, but in regards to your badge issue, does it not only cost a couple of grand to register your badge? Take the Scotland flag out and you'd be alright.

Surely it's something the support can help contribute to rather than radically changing your history?

1 minute ago, Ludo*1 said:

Go easy on me Ayr fans as I'm just looking for clarification and not too clued up on the issue, but in regards to your badge issue, does it not only cost a couple of grand to register your badge? Take the Scotland flag out and you'd be alright.

Surely it's something the support can help contribute to rather than radically changing your history?

The saltire is allowed and is in the new badge. 

A shield however is not and neither was the scroll.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think a radical change of our history is overdue, as for the badge, it's done, get on with it.

The saltire is allowed and is in the new badge. 
A shield however is not and neither was the scroll.

You not able to pay to register it though? Fair enough if not!

This was the cheap option. Also, clubs badges change quite regularly. It becomes part of the history.

We've got 2 badges, but I'd imagine we'd just pay to have it registered if ours got flagged. If you lot aren't fussed though then I suppose there's no point.

Cheers for the responses lads.

31 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've got 2 badges, but I'd imagine we'd just pay to have it registered if ours got flagged. If you lot aren't fussed though then I suppose there's no point.

Cheers for the responses lads.

Fancy taking Harkins and Meggat back.  Both or no deal. 

Archived