Ayr United - 17-18 rumblings and mumblings

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be delighted with Docherty and Adams staying but we don't need Crawford.

The only reason I am unsure about Adams is since the st mirren game where we got pumped. He has been injured and when we had a fully fit squad Adams was nowhere to be seen.

The only reason I am unsure about Adams is since the st mirren game where we got pumped. He has been injured and when we had a fully fit squad Adams was nowhere to be seen.

He's simply been resting waiting for the day when he will be unleashed upon Stinlar.
c53bf2b4ee0f9f34d1dc72764f7ab5ad.jpg

42 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

maxresdefault.jpg

League One's most handsome fella. He's a good laugh too. When we won the league and still had games coming up he was asked if the manager would let them go out and celebrate. "He's got no say in the matter" was Geggan's reply. He was also outraged at our announcer crediting someone else with his goal and said "he'll be getting telt".

When he was at Sons, Geggan once asked Jim Chapman if he could take the supporters bus to the last game of the season (which he was missingdue to injury or suspension) as he wanted a day out on the wine. Some lad.

1 minute ago, Honestmen said:

6 weeks ago i was thinking after 50 odd yrs following Ayr I'm getting near goving it up, now .......how much for the  season ticket?

There's probably another 300 or 400 like you.

I don't mind Geggan at RB. There's more CM out there for us to get than RB at the moment. Hoping we re-sign Meggat and Doc tonight, can imagine they'll be up for signing now with how we've went about our business.

Raith are fucked. Well in Ayr. 

We have to thank Dunfermline for their support. If you could give John Potter to Raith as manager that would be marvellous.

Hope to see you next season.

Ayr starting to look decent already. I think it took a little bit of time for Geggan to adjust to Right Back again but after 3/4 weeks he looked comfortable and was solid for us at the back. Ideally though you should be wanting him as a box-to-box midfielder and he'll come up with goods and stroll that league.

Archived