9 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Just as an adjunct to all this IRA stuff. Years ago I attended a Hearts vs Celtic match at Tynecastle. I happened to be in with the Celtic supporters. Some guy came round with a collection tin for the IRA. This was in the days of open terracing. However I have long suspected that any money collected was more likely to be spent on IPA rather than make its way across the sea. Any Celtic supporters remember these characters?

addtext_com_MTcwOTU3MzE1Mzc.jpg

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, Ken Fitlike said:

Sorry, but from my seat in the main stand, I got the impression that Aberdeen were playing a team called IRA.
Sad and pathetic, when even opposing fans have to acknowledge there areso many positives about Celtic.

Ehburdeen fans going full on Simon Rowntree today :lol:

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

Utter made up shite.

I was there in the middle of the away section and there was one half hearted rendition of 'Boys of the old brigade'* in the first half which was the only song from the naughty list which was aired all night so stop lying.

Nothing like making a lazy sweeping generalisation so have a wee dig.

*although id agree it is completely irrelevant and shouldnt be sung at football its actually about the easter rising of 1916 in Dublin, not about the provisional IRA who, along with other paramilitary organisations bombed, maimed and killed throughout the 'troubles', a lot of people get all offended and on their high horse about it just assuming the wrong meaning of the song although, as I stated earlier it is still nothing to do with Celtic and id rather it wasnt sung at all.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

It clearly is made up shite as you know fine well, but since everybody hates big bad sellick and their fans folk will nod their heads and buy it.

But we both know you're lying.

2 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

You are having a 'mare here.

What you describe didnt happen no matter how many times you try and claim it, give it a rest.

Like i've already stated, both of us and others know you've just made this up to have a wee dig at the big bad sellick supporters.

Better luck next time.

36 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

addtext_com_MTcwOTU3MzE1Mzc.jpg

I know nothing of last night's game but the IRA collections did happen. Shouting didn't happen at everything devalues your genuine points 

I know nothing of last night's game but the IRA collections did happen. Shouting didn't happen at everything devalues your genuine points 

Never heard of that before mate, ever. Was the good IRA or the bad IRA?

8 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Crucial flaw in your argument though is the fact it is still made up nonsense.

Do the IRA still exist? 

If some pap has handed over money to some chunt claiming to be from the IRA on a Friday night in Aberdeen, maybe I should head down to Perth and claim that I am collecting from the NFU, I would make a fortune!

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Crucial flaw in your argument though is the fact it is still made up nonsense.

Just cos you've never seen it doesn't mean it's made up. 

I've never seen a dinosaur but I'm well aware they existed, you fucking simpleton

13 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Just cos you've never seen it doesn't mean it's made up. 

I've never seen a dinosaur but I'm well aware they existed, you fucking simpleton

And just because some raging doughnut on a football forum makes a random accusation based on, well stereotypes and a dislike for said club doesnt mean it did happen.

And it still didnt happen as you know.

Just now, Flybhoy said:

And just because some raging doughnut on a football forum makes a random accusation based on, well stereotypes and a dislike for said club doesnt mean it did happen.

And it still didnt happen as you know.

Did

Archived