Cherry picking

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I despise the attitude of people like you. Far too tolerant.

Oooft. That's a fucking despicable post.

3 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Who are people like me, m9?

I think we all know what he meant by that. Genuinely one of the most disgraceful posts in the history of this forum. I honestly wouldn't blame you for contacting the police tbh.

Would be more than happy with that. He seemed to have a knack of playing well against us for Queen of the South, and is the sort of player Stevie (if he stays) normally works well with.
Send Stanton our way again please too :wub:
skysports-dumbarton-dundee-united-dundee-utd-mark-docherty_3861817.jpg?20161231151054

It was part of the contract. If Sons took 7 points from Dundee United Hibernisons would loan him out to us next season. They wont let us down, now they are in the big league.

37 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I despise the attitude of people like you. Far too tolerant.

"People like you". That's a shameful, tasteless post. I think you should apologise. No place for stuff like that on here.

18 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Oooft. That's a fucking despicable post.

I think we all know what he meant by that. Genuinely one of the most disgraceful posts in the history of this forum. I honestly wouldn't blame you for contacting the police tbh.

Jimmy I just can't agree with Dunfermline fans mentality here. It's totally wrong.

Nick Devlin has apparently signed a PCA with Hearts.
Murray and Hippolyte would be decent additions to Thistle's squad. Can they hack it in the top flight? I don't see why not.
I'd be quite happy to add Sibbald too. An offer of around £65,000 should swing it.

7 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I've reported your post GB, bang out of order.

I honestly think you should contact the police. We all know what he meant by "people like you", given you've never made any secret of it on here. A sickening post. 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

I honestly think you should contact the police. We all know what he meant by "people like you", given you've never made any secret of it on here. A sickening post. 

I'm in genuine shock, "people like you" I thought we were past this sort of thing in Scotland. 

6 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Nick Devlin has apparently signed a PCA with Hearts.
Murray and Hippolyte would be decent additions to Thistle's squad. Can they hack it in the top flight? I don't see why not.
I'd be quite happy to add Sibbald too. An offer of around £65,000 should swing it.

Remind us when the last time Patrick paid a fee for a player ?

Remind us when the last time Patrick paid a fee for a player ?

Adam Barton and Ade Azeez last summer. When is the last time Failkirk paid a fee for a player?

Archived