Cherry picking

In my previous experience with tgig on here he comes across as a quite forgiving guy, mate.Maybe if you apologise for your tasteless comment then everyone can move on pal? just a thought mate

What did he actually say? I'm curious but I cba looking back through the absolute word salad this thread is.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Senor Bairn said:

What did he actually say? I'm curious but I cba looking back through the absolute word salad this thread is.

Don't think I should repeat it. It's actually quite harrowing. 

Spoiler

Can't be fucked looking for the page and quoting it either tbh.

Just now, Grangemouth Bairn said:

You are one weird bloke.

You're the one writing disgusting posts on a forum because of people's backgrounds. I would be highly surprised if he doesn't contact the police with the way you've behaved on this thread. It's a fucking disgrace.

1 minute ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

You're the one writing disgusting posts on a forum because of people's backgrounds. I would be highly surprised if he doesn't contact the police with the way you've behaved on this thread. It's a fucking disgrace.

You have lost me totally you total weirdo.

Back to the cherry picking.. Raith fans, is Ross Callachan signed up for next season? I've always liked the look of him. Would take him to replace Sibbs. Especially if you's go down. 

Isn't he quite shit?

1 hour ago, Senor Bairn said:

He said I was as bad a racist as Italians or East Europeans (can you spot the irony?).

45 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Eh ?? What ?? Away and keep trying kiddding on you used to be a Hibs Casual. Ya fucking freak.

Do you bite a lot on social media bairn? Or is it simply your lack of intellect that drives you to come across as a total bawbag? 

9 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

He said I was as bad a racist as Italians or East Europeans (can you spot the irony?).

You're at the wind up here?

I don't believe anyone would be stupid enough to post that.

Would they? 

Archived