Cherry picking

28 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

AJ's video interview on the signing.. he's a big lad, he's a defender, he's one of the best centre halves in the league, he gives us the option to play three at the back.

One of the best centrehalfs in the league? yeah I'd say he's in the top 100 anyway.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Shadwell Dog said:

One of the best centrehalfs in the league? yeah I'd say he's in the top 100 anyway.

I think AJ was in a bad mood when he went on his latest signing spree. Murdoch, Ashcroft, Morris, Wedderburn, M'voto - big, big lads.

Like he's going to come out say he's laughably Shite. Which he did with Reilly,only it was deleted so only I seen it.

So who is now going to take Sibbald away from the serial bottle merchants? Let's not forget of course that any interested club would have to pay a £280k sum for a proven failure at the business end of the Scottish second tier because, err, a Falkirk director said so. 

Start the bidding at a tenner then. 

1495230036151.thumb.jpg.b5ba599eb3708fe45d960c9cb9aed9b2.jpg

So who is now going to take Sibbald away from the serial bottle merchants? Let's not forget of course that any interested club would have to pay a £280k sum for a proven failure at the business end of the Scottish second tier because, err, a Falkirk director said so. 

Would that be the same bottle merchants that lost a close two legged battle to a team that humped your lot 5-1????

Hibs would be my guess. Maybe one of the managers down South with experience of the Scottish game will fancy him - someone like McCall at Bradford or Adams at Plymouth. Either way, I think it's best for him to get a move now. He can't do any more at Falkirk.

2 hours ago, Marshmallo said:

Hibs would be my guess. Maybe one of the managers down South with experience of the Scottish game will fancy him - someone like McCall at Bradford or Adams at Plymouth. Either way, I think it's best for him to get a move now. He can't do any more at Falkirk.

Sibbald in Fyvie out, sounds good. 

Would that be the same bottle merchants that lost a close two legged battle to a team that humped your lot 5-1????

That's an awful lot of words to confirm that you are in fact Scottish football"s biggest ever bottle merchants. Fail.

That's an awful lot of words to confirm that you are in fact Scottish football"s biggest ever bottle merchants. Fail.

Quite amusing given the spectacular collapse of Morton in the last couple of months....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived