Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 hours ago, Dee Man said:

Na, you can't play teams from other countries in the play offs. It has to be between two of the teams who finish 2nd, 3rd or 4th in your league.

Suppose you could play an Irish team (celtic) or a British team (Rangers) in the playoff

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Nope, just Utd feel like Barcelona after matching results akin of Ayr and Raith in the recent Morton games

Nope, Utd will still be pish away from home, in fact pish on the whole.

#gettingcarriedawayafterbeatingmorton

Why would we feel like a team that we've beat the 4 times we've played them?

Think Falkirk are gonna be in meltdown if they don't win. Just incase you didn't know Falkirk fans, none of us united fans expect us to win.

United Team-

Bell

Murdoch Edge Durnan Robson

Andreu Kuate Flood Spittal

Mikkelson Murray

Aw, bless. Some Falkirk fans seem to be in a state where they are simultaneously massively confident yet utterly terrified. To repeat a point many others have made, you'll struggle to find a United fan who genuinely thinks we will win this tie. Of course we can win it, but we certainly aren't favourites.

Guest Back Post Misses
3 points between the sides after a full season and both with similar form in the last half dozen games suggests it's too tough to call.

I'm looking forward to the two games but after several times of falling at the play offs I certainly ain't taking anything for granted

Several should read twice

1 hour ago, virginton said:

No danger of that ever happening to Falkirk fans, as you failed to win any of the five contests between the sides and got horsed out of the Scottish Cup. 

virginton still trying to make Morton's importance on a utd v falkirk thread...

11 and counting.....

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

State some Falkirk fans are getting into on here.

For what it's worth out of all the United fans I work with, which is a lot, not one of them are confident about this game/tie in the slightest.

You are being respected here lads just you settle down eh.

I don't think any Falkirk fans are confident, I still stand by my thots that if we come through the game on Tuesday with a good result, we will be fine.

I'd rather we were at home first, then I'd feel more confident.

Weird thing this game. We haven't won at Tannadice this season and brushed Utd aside twice at home.

Now though we seem to pick up a lot of points on the road in the last 3 months and drop points at home.

I'm very unsure if I'm more worried about the home game or the away

ETA last 6 (H) DDWLDW

Last 6 (A) WWDLWW

Taiwo and Kerr will both start, absolute NAP. I think we will play stuffy football and try and shitfest our way to a draw, which I would gladly take. however it would be brilliant to see us come firing out of the traps and take a healthy lead back to TFS, not going to happen if Kerr is in there IMO. 

Archived