Utd V Bairns - Bairns V Utd

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Believe The Hype said:

Taiwo and Kerr will both start, absolute NAP. I think we will play stuffy football and try and shitfest our way to a draw, which I would gladly take. however it would be brilliant to see us come firing out of the traps and take a healthy lead back to TFS, not going to happen if Kerr is in there IMO. 

Given Houston tried this in both league games at Tannadice, this wouldn't surprise me at all. I think we need to take a lead to Falkirk to have any hope of going through.

13 minutes ago, lanky_ffc said:

I'd say nervous optimism probably best describes my mood and that of others I know.

That's me exactly, based on our games against Utd this season we should be able to edge this but we've not got anywhere near the performance levels you'd expect of a team finishing 2nd.

1 minute ago, ilostmyself said:

That's me exactly, based on our games against Utd this season we should be able to edge this but we've not got anywhere near the performance levels you'd expect of a team finishing 2nd.

Tbf, I think if you were judging this based solely on the games between the two sides then Falkirk should walk it. I wouldn't judge it just on those games though.

Tbf, I think if you were judging this based solely on the games between the two sides then Falkirk should walk it. I wouldn't judge it just on those games though.

I know what you mean but in our last meeting I think you could have had 3 or 4 but were poor up front. If the planets align and your strikers turn up tomorrow and we play the same way then we'll be in trouble.

Some absolute rank patter from the Utd scum on this thread.

For what it's worth, I'd rather be feeling right up for it and confident rather than being a wee pussy bitch by playing defensive tactics.

Get into these gimps, Bairns.

1 minute ago, JinkyBairn said:

For what it's worth, I'd rather be feeling right up for it and confident rather than being a wee pussy bitch by playing defensive tactics.

Never change JinkyBairn

5 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Absolute this, embarrassing stuff.

39 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

That's it Jinky, get these dabs telt.

Seen it mentioned by someone is the thread I think but what would people think of O'Hara making an appearance in the play offs? Personally I think him and Austin could be lethal but I wouldn't want to risk it in games like this, although it could work to our advantage as I couldn't see United planning to face him and there CB's are painfully slow.

Well it looks like im going to toddle along the road to see this now.  Haven't been to a game at Tannadice since Utd went down.  
Should I expect a high octane end-to-end game of football played by the 14th and 15th best teams in Scotland?  
Which offensive songs should I be singing?

Loyalty personified

Dont know that one.  Does it go to the tune of The Sash or Beautiful Sunday?

It's beautiful Monday.. you must remember that day.. it's the reason you haven't been through the doors at Tannadice this season you miserable fair weathered ratboy

Bobby, Bobby, Bobby, m9. Im a neutral at this game. Neither an Arab nor a, whatever you call Falkirk fans these days.
I'll take the fair weathered ratboy comment as a compliment though. :thumsup2

Neutrals don't attend Tannadice but you're very welcome

Archived