Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

6 minutes ago, coprolite said:

Scotland has gone to shit since I left.
Imagine voting tory.
Arseholes, the lot of you.

It's a fair point, but would be brilliant if you turned out to be living somewhere like Clacton.

1 hour ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just catching up on Ruth's contribution to the conference.

I liked her line about Corbyn never even having won a raffle. It's certainly a powerful statement from someone with an election record like hers.

Was suprised on Thursday when I heard on radio 5 live drive time show suggest her alongside Amber Rudd as likely candidates in a leadership race. With her election record and needing a english seat.

Was suprised on Thursday when I heard on radio 5 live drive time show suggest her alongside Amber Rudd as likely candidates in a leadership race. With her election record and needing a english seat.

They don't know her like the Scots, all the protection by the bbc of one of their own, lack of questions posed to her, the clown shoe photo ops, links to the OO and every bigot under the sun to Ulsterise Scottish politics and only having one policy, too much trouble if all that was exposed in the future

4 hours ago, bob the tank said:

They don't know her like the Scots, all the protection by the bbc of one of their own, lack of questions posed to her, the clown shoe photo ops, links to the OO and every bigot under the sun to Ulsterise Scottish politics and only having one policy, too much trouble if all that was exposed in the future

One policy which doesn't even apply outside Scotland.

I’ve got a horrible feeling that you are being serious with that nonsense.

7 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Just catching up on Ruth's contribution to the conference.

I liked her line about Corbyn never even having won a raffle. It's certainly a powerful statement from someone with an election record like hers.

Liked the tweet from a labour CLP which said that JC had indeed won their Raffle prize and donated it back! Not like Colonel Davidson to get a bit of her speech factually wrong. I am puzzled why commentators who talk her up for a UK level post don't seem to notice that she would have to move to an English constituency(EVEL). Mind you she could be bumped into the Lords like her big pal Duncan?