Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

23 hours ago, Bring Your Own Socks said:

Davidson on Sunday Politics. Now she deluded by her own self-importance she continues to ignore the will of the Scottish Parliament by saying the Government has no mandate for a referendum. Never seen Gordon Brewer looking so angry. She's all over the shop. Can't keep the lies straight. Just like her boss.

And apparently only 'young girls' died at Manchester.

She's an abomination of human being. I hope her Scottish contingent get absolutely battered at the election. The question I want to hear is will she consider her position if there are no Tories from Scotland at Westminster.

It will matter not a jot.
She is already destined to follow her predecessor to her rightful place at the top of British society.
GSMrsWindsor.

5 hours ago, strichener said:

10 children do not come about by accident!

Indeed and I did wonder why Ruth stopped at 10. Many people have often been told that Number was planned but 2 was an accident. The question might be does the child deserve the same State support as the previous one?

6 hours ago, Crùbag said:

Wee Ruth needs reminded of this. What changed?

The Tories and a lot of their supporters are saying that Nicola Sturgeon and SNP have no mandate to call a second independence referendum as majority of Scots don't support it even though it was democratically voted through the Scottish parliament but surely this is hypocrisy of highest order.

Firsty let me be clear even though i voted for independence & would do so again i don't want another Ref for say about 4 years until we see fallout of Brexit , however that doesn't mean i am not amazed at hypocrisy of Tory party in saying they refuse to recognise a decision made by Scottish parliament.

The fact is at last Scottish elections the SNP polled 46.5 % of national vote and won more seats than the Tories,Labour & Lib Dem's put together and the vote for indy 2 Ref was passed by parliament with backing of Greens making it totally legitimate.

If Theresa May was to poll say 44% of vote in upcoming election but fall short of an overall majority by say 2 seats and had to for minority Govt or Coalition and she managed to get Brexit deal passed by parliament it is like her being told by public/lords etc sorry but you don't have a mandate to carry out your intentions.

As i said it is both arrogance & hypocrisy and if the EU courts were to say sorry we are not recognising Brexit deal as British Govt does not have clear mandate people on here would rightly be going mental.

As i said i am happy to wait at least 4 years but it still doesn't mean the Tories hypocrisy cannot be pointed out

The Tories and a lot of their supporters are saying that Nicola Sturgeon and SNP have no mandate to call a second independence referendum as majority of Scots don't support it even though it was democratically voted through the Scottish parliament but surely this is hypocrisy of highest order.
Firsty let me be clear even though i voted for independence & would do so again i don't want another Ref for say about 4 years until we see fallout of Brexit , however that doesn't mean i am not amazed at hypocrisy of Tory party in saying they refuse to recognise a decision made by Scottish parliament.
The fact is at last Scottish elections the SNP polled 46.5 % of national vote and won more seats than the Tories,Labour & Lib Dem's put together and the vote for indy 2 Ref was passed by parliament with backing of Greens making it totally legitimate.
If Theresa May was to poll say 44% of vote in upcoming election but fall short of an overall majority by say 2 seats and had to for minority Govt or Coalition and she managed to get Brexit deal passed by parliament it is like her being told by public/lords etc sorry but you don't have a mandate to carry out your intentions.
As i said it is both arrogance & hypocrisy and if the EU courts were to say sorry we are not recognising Brexit deal as British Govt does not have clear mandate people on here would rightly be going mental.
As i said i am happy to wait at least 4 years but it still doesn't mean the Tories hypocrisy cannot be pointed out

Ruth Davidson is a cow. End of

5 hours ago, Crùbag said:

The Tory leaflets I've received don't mention May at all but call for a 'vote for Ruth Davidson's Conservative Party'. As if she has any power in Westminster.

Ruth just ran a Cooncil election on the constitution and is currently running a Westminster campaign purely on the constitution. It's absolutely all she has. Linking her campaign to May would just detract from the one and only issue that she and Tory voters up here care about - that of not wanting Scotland to run itself.

The leaflets for the Cooncil and WM elections have been virtually identical - lots of shit graphs and invented newspaper headlines with the candidates names given little focus and her's given lots - and the rest is just reams and reams of utter shite about the SNP and how totally shit Scotland is.

Two campaigns bereft of a single policy documented on literature my daughter would've been embarrassed to hand in for graphics homework.

Ruth has then spent her time getting photographed all over the shop whilst doing quirky things, she's night-and-day compared to Nic, she's like football's "hatchet man" running around hacking down more talented players with a wee grimace on her twisted face.

1 hour ago, paolo2143 said:

Good post and I'm in agreement.
I would wait until Brexit is done before thinking of another referendum.

1 hour ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Ruth just ran a Cooncil election on the constitution and is currently running a Westminster campaign purely on the constitution. It's absolutely all she has. Linking her campaign to May would just detract from the one and only issue that she and Tory voters up here care about - that of not wanting Scotland to run itself.

The leaflets for the Cooncil and WM elections have been virtually identical - lots of shit graphs and invented newspaper headlines with the candidates names given little focus and her's given lots - and the rest is just reams and reams of utter shite about the SNP and how totally shit Scotland is.

Two campaigns bereft of a single policy documented on literature my daughter would've been embarrassed to hand in for graphics homework.

Ruth has then spent her time getting photographed all over the shop whilst doing quirky things, she's night-and-day compared to Nic, she's like football's "hatchet man" running around hacking down more talented players with a wee grimace on her twisted face.

:lol:

Like a bad JIm Goodwin.

She is the Ian Black of U.K. Politics.
Totally bereft of talent, bit of a hatchet wo/man, greatly overrated by Unionists for a short period of time & will be soon be exposed for some underhand dealings, not even acknowledged outwith Scotland. That's Ruth.

22 hours ago, Steven Craig said:

It looks like there could be a bit of a comeback up here for the Tories. Shame a lot of thickos were deterred after Nicky Ridley's poll tax and the rest of it. Then there were the idiots that fell into Blair's trap. Sooner The SNP return to being a wasted vote the better. 

SNP HONEYMOON OVER KLAXON #334

14 hours ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Heard from a guy involved with them she refused to speak to staff about policies. 

Doesn't surprise me tbh. 

Scummy behaviour from Ruth tonight - having a pop at the SNP because the manifesto is launched just 9 days before the election.
She knows it was postponed due to Manchester.
Lower than a snake's belly.

She'll be forced to resign sooner or later.

16 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Scummy behaviour from Ruth tonight - having a pop at the SNP because the manifesto is launched just 9 days before the election.

It would be good if the SNP used it to humiliate the Tories when the right opportunity arises, they'll probably take the nicey nicey approach though.

Her belly is pretty low as well.

Obesity, am a rite.

Her belly is pretty low as well.

Obesity, am a rite.

Surely someone, somewhere will pull her up over this.

Nothing will happen at Holyrood, Kez and Rennie will view it as a good attack on the SNP.

On 2017-5-29 at 15:38, paolo2143 said:

You sound like you might actually believe that pish.

The capacity of Nationalists for self-delusion is almost beyond parody..

You lose the referendum. Say that's game over for a generation. Leave an ambiguous paragraph about indy in your manifesto which nobody takes any notice of when voting for the SNP in the Holyrood elections, where you lose your majority but gain power due to the disingenuity of the Green party, then drag that paragraph out from the back of the cupboard, dust it off and suddenly claim it was the most significant pledge in the manifesto but only after your leader was made to look weak, ineffectual and irrelevant over the Brexit issue. She pushes through a vote in Holyrood that represents the views of a handful of MSP's and not the people and undemocratically elevates the voice of MSP's above that of the Scottish electorate.

Sturgeon demands another Indyref, is told to f*ck off by May and doesn't have a scooby do wtf to do next, realises the public mood is against her and then has a road to Damascus moment and suddenly claims ownership of Theresa May's insistence that an indyref is preferrable after the Brexit talks..

Sturgeon is a seething mass of ineffective , irrelevant opportunism with just one thing on her mind.....securing her place in history against all common sense and the good instincts of the majority of Scots. 

Edited by McSpreader

You sound like you might actually believe that pish.
The capacity of Nationalists for self-delusion is almost beyond parody..
You lose the referendum. Say that's game over for a generation. Leave an ambiguous paragraph about indy in your manifesto which nobody takes any notice of when voting for the SNP in the Holyrood elections, where you lose your majority but gain power due to the disingenuity of the Green party, then drag that paragraph out from the back of the cupboard, dust it off and suddenly claim it was the most significant pledge in the manifesto but only after your leader was made to look weak, ineffectual and irrelevant over the Brexit issue. She pushes through a vote in Holyrood that represents the views of a handful of MSP's and not the people and undemocratically elevates the voice of MSP's above that of the Scottish electorate.
Sturgeon demands another Indyref, is told to f*ck off by May and doesn't have a scooby do wtf to do next, realises the public mood is against her and then has a road to Damascus moment and suddenly claims ownership of Theresa May's insistence that an indyref is preferrable after the Brexit talks..
Sturgeon is a seething mass of ineffective , irrelevant opportunism with just one thing on her mind.....securing her place in history against all common sense and the good instincts of the majority of Scots. 

How can anyone wake up that angry!