Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Recently John Swinney took FMQs , he destroyed wee Ruthie. Truly monumental telt.

We don't even need the first team to beat her lol.

She's very trying, wee Ruthie but she will always be a Tory. Which in Scotland is almost a disease.

3 hours ago, DI Bruce Robertson said:

By the same argument - Po is a nice word, as in the river in Italy
IMG_1495388760.197459.jpg
Also Les is a nice word, as in
IMG_1495388805.597794.jpg

Yet, you hate PoLes.

Strange chap.

No, I love the Poles......It's Les Dennis I hate......I'd love to poo in the Po.

46 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Don't think I've ever seen a politician so annihilated as she was tonight. Disappointing to see her new buddie Coburn has learnt enough not to make a total arse of it.

I think that was always the way you were going to see it.

Truth is Davidson did fine and got her message across that Sturgeon is only interested in indy not running Scotland well.

Sturgeon on the other hand failed to turn the gaze away from the SNP's dire  record in charge of Holyrood and had to take some direct hits....from Kezia, Ruth and most damagingly.......an ordinary member of the public.....oooooft . Standing count on that one!

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

Truth is Davidson did fine and got her message across that Sturgeon is only interested in indy not running Scotland well.

Sturgeon on the other hand failed to turn the gaze away from the SNP's dire  record in charge of Holyrood and had to take some direct hits....from Kezia, Ruth and most damagingly.......an ordinary member of the public.....oooooft . Standing count on that one!

Either that or you didn't watch it at all.

3 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

"An ordinary member of the public".

A single nurse (no kids) on £22,345 a year, who was drinking champagne in New York in December, loves wine and foody festivals.

If she goes to food banks it's her own fault.

6 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Image result for blackadder gif visited

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Either that or you didn't watch it at all.

Eh?.....Of course I watched it.

I love seeing Sturgeon's thin lipped seethe and her deliver every utterance with unbridled contempt and brazen disingenuity.....

Just now, McSpreader said:

If you keep stalking me, with your record of rape threats, I'm going to phone the police, far less reporting you to the mods. 

Just now, welshbairn said:

If you keep stalking me, with your record of rape threats, I'm going to phone the police, far less reporting you to the mods. 

999 if I'm outside your house ......911 if I've only just left my house.....

40 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Last night you outed yourself as a homophobe with your comments about bum sex :lol: ; this will not be forgotten.

Regarding the debate, Ruth was a shouty shite who needed hauners from coburn :lol:

This will not be forgotten! My god I'm a worried man.......

Btw your fear of bums and sex will not be forgotten either......or your condoning of Cerebus's Homophobic post.   

Even more unforgivable is your belief that an extensive use of emojis somehow makes your posts more pertinent.

2 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

This will not be forgotten! My god I'm a worried man.......

Btw your fear of bums and sex will not be forgotten either......or your condoning of Cerebus's Homophobic post.   

Even more unforgivable is your belief that an extensive use of emojis somehow makes your posts more pertinent.

Can you show us the homophobic content in Cerberus's post please?

Thanks in advance.

2 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Can you show us the homophobic content in Cerberus's post please?

Thanks in advance.

Already dealt with that.

I can't accommodate your stupidity and immaturity I'm afraid.

By the time you're 16/17 you might get it.

You're welcome!

Edited by McSpreader

Just now, McSpreader said:

Already dealt with that.

I can't accommodate your stupidity and immaturity I'm afraid.

By the time you're 16/17 you might get it.

Could you provide a link to your explanation of the homophobia displayed in Cerberus's post please?

This won't take you long, I'm sure.

7 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

Could you provide a link to your explanation of the homophobia displayed in Cerberus's post please?

This won't take you long, I'm sure.

I do love a boy with manners.

Now , some advice.....if you stay up too late on a school night your grades will suffer. 

I know the SNP have lowered all the testing standards these days so that even the idiot kids like you can pass exams and all that but plenty of sleep is good for your obviously deteriorating mental health. Nighty Night,lad !