Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

33 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

You're just repeating others' misreporting of my post which was referring to Polish media commentators and politicians living in Poland and interfering in Scottish politics outwith. Just as others criticise Americans or Russians en masse on different issues or criticise the Welsh en masse for voting Brexit for example. It wasn't anti-the Slavic race of Polish humanity as has been portrayed.

I have apologised for the fact that that could easily have come across ,mistakenly, as racist to some precious souls or as prejudiced to others.......depending on individual sensibilities.

So one post of mine out of 1400 had an unfortunate overtone and I have accepted that and apologised. However, because there was no racist intent and because  I have been intentionally misrepresented because of my support for Brexit I  will not let the  thought police's attack dogs hound me off of here and will continue to point out the paucity of their accusations.

Funny tho' that my one counts and Cerebus's one(?) homophobic quote doesn't.......Hypocrisy Rules on P&B !!

The only conclusion to draw from this thread is that you are all Homophobes and that is an accepted prejudice.

The absolute state of this fucking snowflake.

I don't think anyone cares whether you're "hounded off of here" or not. Your sole function for almost everyone on here is to be pointed and laughed at. For example, it is quite funny to see both your dismal attempts at deflecting your own disgusting racism and desperately trying to find some equivalence in Cerberus's innocuous post though :lol:

1 hour ago, McSpreader said:

^^^ So Funny .......but  at the same time you are getting predictably tedious now !

I'm not the one spamming the thread with this 'so funny' drivel.

You've been caught out here, from now on none of your arguments will hold any weight. You may as well log out and join the TAMB with fellow simple-minded individuals. 

Edited by Bobby Skidmarks

3 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Funny tho' that my one counts and Cerebus's one(?) homophobic quote doesn't.......Hypocrisy Rules on P&B !!

The only conclusion to draw from this thread is that you are all Homophobes and that is an accepted prejudice.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php?/topic/224141-when-will-indyref2-happen/&do=findComment&comment=11032978

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Ooft. 

I wonder what McSnowflake's explanation for that will be? No doubt some other form of "misconstruing" of his posts. I'd forgotten he was a homophobe as well as a racist thicko. 

6 hours ago, jupe1407 said:

Ooft. 

I wonder what McSnowflake's explanation for that will be? No doubt some other form of "misconstruing" of his posts. I'd forgotten he was a homophobe as well as a racist thicko. 

If I like bum sex that's my business. I don't need to hear your moral indignation at either mine or any one else's legal sexual choices.

Let examine McSnowflake's clusterfuck of a performance here:

23 hours ago, McSpreader said:

So you've outed yourself as a homophobe.

That's not very inclusive or progressive....... nor is it acceptable!

I wonder if all your inclusive and progressive buddies on here will be as prepared to call you out as a homophobe as I am.

22 hours ago, McSpreader said:

^^^ So funny !

If you can point out the bit that isn't homophobic!

^^^ ha ha,so funny !

Denialist........That makes you complicit !

It was everything he posted.....happy now ?  Do I REALLY have to explain it to you........REALLY!!!??

You're complicit in encouraging homophobia.  Hope you are proud of yourself.

I'll tell you what....As a compromise... If Cerberus apologises for his homophobic comment I'll not take it any further.

I'm offended by his nonchalent disparaging of Davidson's sexuality, as I would be whoever was the target.

An apology as recognition that what he said can be construed as offensive , even if not intended by him/her,  and that will be the end of it.

You're being a bit dim so we'll wait for Cerberus.

Racism never proven....

pity you tolerate homophobes....

^^^ So Funny !!

21 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You never started the homophobic commentary so you can be forgiven. At least you are accepting the truth that it was homophobic. We can all be guilty of a faux pas.

I can accept that Cerebus made a homophobic comment but that one comment doesn't a homophobe make. Especially if he apologises..

20 hours ago, McSpreader said:

Not really.

Why did you make fun of Davidson's sexuality?

True. The concept was planted by Cerebus. He's the guilty party in this unfortunate debacle.

^^^ So Funny.....bordering on hilarious !

Wow. A shambolic display of posting. Surely it can't get any worse.....

Oh dear. 

12 hours ago, McSpreader said:

You're just repeating others' misreporting of my post which was referring to Polish media commentators and politicians living in Poland and interfering in Scottish politics outwith. Just as others criticise Americans or Russians en masse on different issues or criticise the Welsh en masse for voting Brexit for example. It wasn't anti-the Slavic race of Polish humanity as has been portrayed.

I have apologised for the fact that that could easily have come across ,mistakenly, as racist to some precious souls or as prejudiced to others.......depending on individual sensibilities.

So one post of mine out of 1400 had an unfortunate overtone and I have accepted that and apologised. However, because there was no racist intent and because  I have been intentionally misrepresented because of my support for Brexit I  will not let the  thought police's attack dogs hound me off of here and will continue to point out the paucity of their accusations.

Would be good if one of your posts actually made sense!

^^^ So Funny .......but  at the same time you are getting predictably tedious now !

20 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

If I like bum sex that's my business. I don't need to hear your moral indignation at either mine or any one else's legal sexual choices.

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

I've no taken a riddy..... I'm cool !

Yer talkin aboot yersel !

:lol::lol::lol:

You do realise that most homosexuals don't actually participate in what you have put so eliquintely as 'bum sex'. I'm also sure Ruth doesn't also.

Reading between the lines here, you were the one who started calling Cerberus a homophobe(when he didn't indicate that in any way) and you are the one now talking about 'bum sex'

Perhaps you are the homophobe? It would certainly couple the fact you are also a vile bigot.

HTH

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

You do realise that most homosexuals don't actually participate in what you have put so eliquintely as 'bum sex'. I'm also sure Ruth doesn't also.

OMG.... Perish the thought.

13 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Reading between the lines here, you were the one who started calling Cerberus a homophobe(when he didn't indicate that in any way) and you are the one now talking about 'bum sex'

Perhaps you are the homophobe? It would certainly couple the fact you are also a vile bigot.

HTH

Thank you for your enlightened ignorance.

I was talking about myself in relation to bum sex.

It was Welshbairn who linked my previous post about anal sex to my calling out Cerebus for homophobia, not me.

It was you that has decided to start lecturing about the link,or lack of, between anal sex and homosexuals, not me.

I am extremely sexually liberal and liberated and am frankly shocked at  the level of ignorance, casual homophobia and the complicity of the majority of posters on here to Cerebus's diminishing of Ruth Davidson  because of her sexuality . There is plenty to criticise her, and me for, without resorting to homophobic digs.

Btw, I'm only a bigot in your ignorant head.

Edited by McSpreader

It was Welshbairn who linked my previous post about anal sex to my calling out Cerebus for homophobia, not me.
It was you that has decided to start lecturing about the link,or lack of, between anal sex and homosexuals, not me.
I am extremely sexually liberal and liberated and am frankly shocked at  the level of ignorance, casual homophobia and the complicity of the majority of posters on here to Cerebus's diminishing of Ruth Davidson  because of her sexuality . There is plenty to criticise her, and me for, without resorting to homophobic digs.

^scrambling defence against his homophobe charge

1 minute ago, McSpreader said:

:lol::lol:

Glorious.