Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

'Unfortunate'?  It's one of P&B's features that, in my 11 years of posting, we've gone from regarding casual homophobia as normal to seeing it as aberrant.

Which is a giant step forward imo. It's a shame dinosaurs like McSpreader keep dragging the Forum back with his racist, homophobic, grassing ways.

Shame really.

Amazed nobody brings up McSpreader's support of minimum caucasian passenger levels on public transport TBH. Makes his grudge against the Poles seem positively liberal.

Just now, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Which is a giant step forward imo. It's a shame dinosaurs like McSpreader keep dragging the Forum back with his racist, homophobic, grassing ways.

Shame really.

^^^ So Funny.....bordering on hilarious !

9 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

True. The concept was planted by Cerebus. He's the guilty party in this unfortunate debacle.

Guilty how?

What was homophobic about his post?

This should be simple for you to explain.

Pretty sure the last poster who replied with the same answer constantly got the boot for spamming. Hopefully the mods are more liberal than ol' McSpreader is.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

'Unfortunate'?  It's one of P&B's features that, in my 11 years of posting, we've gone from regarding casual homophobia as normal to seeing it as aberrant.

This is very much to the board's credit.

True ! Let's not backslide !

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Tragic.  "Grassing up" casual racists and homophobes has improved the forum.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Tragic.  "Grassing up" casual racists and homophobes has improved the forum.

Grassing is a horrible trait usually employed by cowards.

The correct way to combat racists and homophobes is to highlight their stupidity and belittle them in public so that it makes you feel like a big man. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

The correct way to combat racists and homophobes is to highlight their stupidity and belittle them in public so that it makes you feel like a big man. 

see you and me, Rab?

giphy.gif.b21aa14468998e86b149c46c3bc3f2f6.gif

I only needed one cursory glance to realise the eejit was talking shite.

His interpretation of the comment shows more about how his hamster driven grey matter works than it does the original post.

Not surprised at the reaction of the guid honest folks of p'n'b to the accusations either.

7 hours ago, madwullie said:

Just to be clear here, when McSpreader said "f**k the poles" that wasn't racist then? It just feels a wee bit racist to me on reading it. Thanks in advance 

You're just repeating others' misreporting of my post which was referring to Polish media commentators and politicians living in Poland and interfering in Scottish politics outwith. Just as others criticise Americans or Russians en masse on different issues or criticise the Welsh en masse for voting Brexit for example. It wasn't anti-the Slavic race of Polish humanity as has been portrayed.

I have apologised for the fact that that could easily have come across ,mistakenly, as racist to some precious souls or as prejudiced to others.......depending on individual sensibilities.

So one post of mine out of 1400 had an unfortunate overtone and I have accepted that and apologised. However, because there was no racist intent and because  I have been intentionally misrepresented because of my support for Brexit I  will not let the  thought police's attack dogs hound me off of here and will continue to point out the paucity of their accusations.

Funny tho' that my one counts and Cerebus's one(?) homophobic quote doesn't.......Hypocrisy Rules on P&B !!

The only conclusion to draw from this thread is that you are all Homophobes and that is an accepted prejudice.

12 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

His interpretation of the comment shows more about how his hamster driven grey matter works than it does the original post.

Not surprised at the reaction of the guid honest folks of p'n'b to the accusations either.

That's a shite, meaningless post. Yours is the only 'grey matter' that is failing here.

I'm not surprised at the reaction either. It seems only The Kincardine and Not The Pars has come out with any credit.

8 hours ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

Would be good if one of your posts actually made sense!