Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

Just now, McSpreader said:

I do love a boy with manners.

On 2017-1-16 at 20:41, McSpreader said:
I bet he gives a sh*t blow job, I'll just keep f*cking him up the ass as usual!

8 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

I do love a boy with manners.

Now , some advice.....if you stay up too late on a school night your grades will suffer. 

I know the SNP have lowered all the testing standards these days so that even the idiot kids like you can pass exams and all that but plenty of sleep is good for your obviously deteriorating mental health. Nighty Night,lad !

Yes, but...

This homophobic post of Cerberus's - can you talk me through it?

Please?

I think that was always the way you were going to see it.
Truth is Davidson did fine and got her message across that Sturgeon is only interested in indy not running Scotland well.
Sturgeon on the other hand failed to turn the gaze away from the SNP's dire  record in charge of Holyrood and had to take some direct hits....from Kezia, Ruth and most damagingly.......an ordinary member of the public.....oooooft . Standing count on that one!

In which alternate reality was this?

19 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

The alternate reality the majority live in.

Kezia took a step into relevance for once. 

She's not even relevant in her own house, if Labour keep choosing leaders that are worse than the previous one you'll eventually get a wee shot in the hot seat.

26 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

Ruth was like a panicked, shouty, fascist space-hopper last night.  Just shouting bollocks over the FM with Sarah Smith stepping in twice to prevent Nicola correcting her shite. Hilarious, that despite this and the questionable nurse Nic still came away miles ahead of anyone else. 

She also blatantly lied about DLA/PIP to the lad with Aspergers. She's an angry, obese reptile. 

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Wow. I thought you lefties were supposed to be compassionate?

Oh hang on, thats right, the woman had the audacity to blame Sturgeon instead of May.

I remember now.

Again, f**k off you boring, small man syndrome w****r.

4 hours ago, oaksoft said:

I'm pretty much a budenovka away from full communism, and I'd have you and your ilk kicked to death in the streets if it helps.

7 hours ago, oaksoft said:

Oh hang on, thats right, the woman had the audacity to blame Sturgeon instead of May.

I remember now.

No, it's because if she earns that amount then whatever has caused her to go to a food bank is not the fault of the government.  Either of them.

I'm sure you agree.

1 minute ago, Shades75 said:

No, it's because if she earns that amount then whatever has caused her to go to a food bank is not the fault of the government.  Either of them.

I'm sure you agree.

Nah, it'll have something to do with Westminster surely?

23 minutes ago, Shades75 said:

I'm sure you agree.

He'll be on to rage about the amount she's earning while still claiming to be in poverty later, presumably when there's a shift in the lunar phase.

Or an article about it in the Daily Mail.

I'm pretty much a budenovka away from full communism, and I'd have you and your ilk kicked to death in the streets if it helps.

Lol @ anyone on 70k+ who thinks that they won't be in McDonnell's gulags on the Isle of Man before the year is out.