Ruth Davidson.

Im_Rodger

8 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Well there you go then, eh!

By ardent Nationalists perhaps. 'Down here'  a whole 55 miles away from Edinburgh, it was a once in a generation referendum.

Personally, I'm not interested in destroying Scotland's economy  just so Sturgeon can be Queen of Scots .

No, it* was very broadly known about it in Scotland. E.g. the Scottish Tories were already well into their policy-free fleg stage at that point and screamed from the rooftops about another referendum.

*It being the SNP's not remotely ambiguous position on a Leave result, not the "once in a generation" line that you're bringing in now. Dont give up and change the subject that easily.

7 minutes ago, McSpreader said:

Under Sturgeon we would join the EU. As we have the worst deficit in the whole Universe we'd be f*cked.

If you actually believe this about the deficit, how on earth can you support the union?  

If we are so much worse off than every other country in the EU, despite our absolute embarrassment of resources, then clearly being ruled by Westminster is disastrous for Scotland.

Can you give an example of independence destroying the economy of a European nation, please?

And supper!
You really need to try and work through your anger. Being this angry all day cant be good for you.

I must have missed the Holyrood election campaign last year where Sturgeon was asked at least a million times whether she would call a referendum after their victory and each and every time she answered with " this election is not about independence, it would only happen if there was a material change in circumstances such as leaving the EU against our will,", nope, I must not have seen that in every debate and TV interview she appeared in for a period of months. They also didn't win the election with the most amount of votes EVER. None of this stuff happened in unionist fantasy land.

Quite looking forward to the SNP winning a majority of seats next week and gaining yet another mandate for independence from the Scottish electorate whilst Ruth Davidson desperately tries to convince us all that because her party have went from 1 seat to 8 seats it must mean they have won the election :lol:

10 hours ago, happysouth said:

And supper!
You really need to try and work through your anger. Being this angry all day cant be good for you.

He channels it erotically.  Every argument on here goes straight into the McSpreader w**k bank.

:green

Despite her party's loathsome policies, I was fairly impressed with her performances initially. But the nearer her party has moved towards relevance, the more horrible she has become. That snarly face and the single policy that she has promoted in the cooncil election and this one...no 2nd indy...aŕe becoming tired.

She has nothing else to say but no 2nd indy referendum. Thankfully for her, she has plenty of voting foddeŕ lapping it up.

Apparently, voting Tory is now a Rangers "thing". Just when you were looking for another reason to hate them...

5 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Despite her party's loathsome policies, I was fairly impressed with her performances initially. But the nearer her party has moved towards relevance, the more horrible she has become. That snarly face and the single policy that she has promoted in the cooncil election and this one...no 2nd indy...aŕe becoming tired.

She has nothing else to say but no 2nd indy referendum. Thankfully for her, she has plenty of voting foddeŕ lapping it up.

Apparently, voting Tory is now a Rangers "thing". Just when you were looking for another reason to hate them...

She's an absolute mess.  As I've said before, under the slightest bit of interrogation and questioning, her atom-thin veneer of chumminess falls away and her true Tory values appear.

She's a c**t and more and more people are realising that.

15 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:

Totally agree

Post Indy ref and during the 2015 General Election, I didn't like her, but I respected her generally for the way she carried herself (apart from the Russia thing :lol: )

But in the last year she has shown her true colours and embraced her true, right wing, loathsome, Tory c**t side. 

Ruth is always at her best on the attack, she's not great when defending Tory policy. 

Probably because the policies are pretty fucking indefensible. 

The tear that fell from the eye of the audience member as he gave his story was just one of the things that must have made Ruthless feel ashamed, maybe not, but the experience was enough for to let her cheeky chappie shield down and throw some icy stares.

As the half hour wore on she resorted to flagrantly disavowing her own policies.

The tear that fell from the eye of the audience member as he gave his story was just one of the things that must have made Ruthless feel ashamed, maybe not, but the experience was enough for to let her cheeky chappie shield down and throw some icy stares.
As the half hour wore on she resorted to flagrantly disavowing her own policies.

That'll be because she has absolutely no principles whatsoever and stands for whatever she thinks will give her the best chance of advancing her career at that particular moment. She's fucking vermin.

45 minutes ago, DublinMagyar said:

Supporting votes for 16/17yr olds? McSpreader's tv smashed to smithereens?

Didn't watch  that bit , ha ha .

The only bit I saw was the bit where some audience members were feeling shameful and embarrassed about people they had never met having been raped and having a child as a result of that rape.

I couldn't understand why they were projecting their own shame and disapproval of these women for bringing up  and nurturing these children.  It really isn't their business. Personally I think they should be commended and supported.